Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

Lets tell a story...

Now they were all confused and scratching their heads at what they heard and what was said.

All of the adventure group started to bable about what sort of forked tongue this language was.They all came to the same conslusion. We need to visit the Old Grey hat wearing, white bearded, cloaked in white with the big staff Wizard, curator of ye olde language academy. They decided to split the group, one half to keep the GM busy and take note of what he says and the other group to make haste to ye old language academy.

Can we have breakfast first though? I fancy a boiled egg... any one else?

• Like 1

The traveller in blue spoke up. "Let's just go in search of this wizard.... We can eat when we get there" and so the camera follows the group who are travelling to see the wizard... Whatever will happen to them? 

The hungry group in search of the wise wizard came upon the shores of a vast lake in the very midst of which was the tiny Island that housed the "Ye Old Language Academy" however, realizing it was to far a distance for even the best of swimmers, they began building a trusty knarr when suddenly...

• Like 2

With the knarr under construction and such an aromatic aroma lingering in the air the traveler in blue thought the only right thing to do was to make a brew and a hearty feast too.

While they had a brew they decided to see if it was possible to create the knarr from archaeology coffee bushes....

With all the coffee the group had consumed the final construction piece for the Knarr became the hot topic and chaos ensued.

Shouts of I want Blueberry wood, Rosewood, Thornwood, Oak, Cedar, No No No, Nom Nom Nom... Willow wood, I want Nutwood! NUTS to that!

In the all the shouting a tiny voice was starting to be heard.

I say...  I say... AHEM.... I SAY.... PEEPS ..... OI! WILL YOU ALL SHUT UP!!!!! Ahem... thank you.

I just wanted to say has anyone else noticed the strange Sea Beast heading towards us from the sea?

• Like 1

It was indeed a rare occasion to see a sea creature swim into a lake, even a lake as vast as this yet here it was as big as life, thought the traveler in blue who soon realized it must be a mission from the gods but which one?

The quick but dim JC shouted out , Quick everyone make haste for that cart.Four of the group climbed aboard.

on closer inspection it was noticed that this cart has a name plaque on it , "Dude is this your cart", well thats a rather an odd name for a cart dont you think?

As many in the group frantically fled to the "Dude is this your cart" the traveler in blue considered the remaining groups odds against a champion traitor sea serpent when she suddenly realized it was a mission from a god that was at odds with her own, and finding herself conflicted between the impending fierce fight and a feeling of fondness for Fo, she to embarked on her own cart and finally fled the fight following her former fray fleeing friends into the forest when in a flash...

The white wizard appeared in front of the group that were fleeing.  "I saw you from my white marble tower with my spyglass trying to fight that champ sea serpent.....Not to worry though, I cast Smite on the sea serpent on my way over here :) ......Now, what was it you wanted?"

I would like a coffee.... the cart ride was terrible here.Really who makes roads out of Marble! Skidding all over the place... terrible, terrible ride...

The moaning JC continued to rant as he entered the Tower

The white wizard raised his eyebrows in genuine wonder....

Looking back at the group the wizard asked "Is he with you"?

The group spoke as one immediately .....

Edited by Josuhacalvert

"Who him?..." echoed in the great pillared hall of the ivory tower but the traveler in blue was so astonished at how quickly the group managed to get from the forest to this incredible isolated island with their animals and carts in tow that she paid no head to the conversation, and wondering just what kind of wise wizard this was to accomplish such a summoning feat she was overcome with curiosity when she blurted out, "Who are you?"...

The wizard took a step back and started to laugh... Small at first but then it erupted into a high pitched laugh as his form shaped shifted.... Wings grew and a scythe appeared...The lights grew dim as the voice spoke....."Look at you... Pitiful creature" 👹

The group fearfully found themselves trapped on this isolated island with a dreaded dark demonic deity, "Now this was a sinister turn of events!", thought the traveler in blue who was suddenly staring up at this sizable scythe swinging specter standing before her and quickly contemplated..."Now what do we do?!"...

The ever helpful JC ..."Well i would say i told you so.... But i didn't.... so i can't say that..."

"NOT SO FAST" ....The group quickly turned their heads around to see a shining light standing behind them!  It was Ayes!  He had his legendary bow in his hands. The group cheered with new hope. Now how would Ayes and co handle the goddess of darkness?

Edited by Zexos

Ah, but had this accomplished archer Ayes arrived in ample time as the dark deity had already swung her sharpened scythe, swiftly slicing into the group sending some scattering and others slamming to the stone cold slate floor where the traveler in blue now lay stunned having suffered a substantial skull slapping?...

Libila leaned over her prey, overlooking the ruin she had laid upon them. She spoke to them, "I am the hate and the deceit, and we have been trying to contact you about your knarrs extended warrenty"

• Like 2

But the diabolical warranty wanting deity had not gone unscathed, for the very brutal blow with which she struck the traveler in blue had been dealt to her too, via the aura of shared pain enchants that were cast on the travelers armor, by a faithful friend, from head to toe.

Edited by Katrat

Libila was angry that she had been damaged by the Aosp.....She threatened to take away the groups knarr as payback! BUT all of a sudden there was a sound outside the tower window that seemed to stop time itself!  "Ho ho ho" 🎅

The traveler in blue stirred from a subsiding stunned haze to the sounds of sleigh bells jingling and the clickity clack of deer hoofs and as she looked around all the injured, including herself, were rising to their feet free of wounds while Libila stood like a still silent statue when...

Santa Clause and his reindeer, accompanied by a sack full of yule goats, gnomes and other such sparkly stuff, came flying into sight!