Sign in to follow this  
MrGARY

Wooden fragments

Metal fragments:  Oh man look at all this ore and lump, I've got so many materials stored in my fancy bulk container units!!!  Golden pickaxes!!!!! Silver scythes!!

Wooden fragments:  you want fun, screw you heres birchwood

Make all wooden fragments be a random woodtype the same as metals are, with a chance to get oleander as well since its obtainable via rifts

• Like 10

Yes please; I'd even go so far as to say make there be a small chance to get the otherwise unobtainable woods such as rose, thorn and camellia.

• Like 5

Honestly I would give this stuff a second chance if there was a whole lot less junk as in sticks, shards, lumps, bricks and ores just too much of this. Especially with all the randomness of the newer stuff.

Being able to make almost everything out of every material is good because it allows metal type experimentation. But it kinda ruins Archaeology and finding silver parts and leads items, because you can just make those now.

Tbh i very dislike items made out of metal that are not practical for it, when I see rare lead pickaxe for example my ocd goes nuts cuz it could've been steel rare pickaxe, but that's just me probably... Actualy I quite hate the randomness and total lack of outcome control, I can get great scavenger rune and shitty enchant I don't want on shitty metal type for example, it's even more crazy randomness than enchanting. I very dislike all wood items from arch being birch too, at least we can't recreate wooden tools if we don't have oak, so +1 from me for having different wood types expecially the ones that are hard or impossible to get regular way