Sign in to follow this  
Heboric

[Released]Server side Cavus Nostra bundled mods - Imp with steel+grooming+leading+naming+neutral trait removal

This is a collection of a few mods that Cuddles wrote for us for the Cavus Nostra server. He has released one part himself along with a one rock tile surface mining mod. That part is the ability to use steel to improve items made with any moon metal. It's included again here because it's wrapped up in our package, although mostly these mods are about animals. I'm releasing it all because earlier today I asked if anyone could help with a mod for neutral trait removal, and it became apparent a number of people were very interested in this.

So this mod contains:

• The ability to allow steel to be used to improve any item made from adamantine, glimmersteel, and seryll.
  •  
  • The ability to groom hell-horses and unicorns.
  •  
  • The ability to lead & hitch unicorns normally without having to tame them.
  •  
  • Naming of bred unicorns in the same manner as horses.
  •  
  • The ability to configure which traits the game sees as negative thus enabling them to be removed with the Genesis spell. (Which traits are affected is configured in the "traitIds" line. Normal negative traits remain defaulted, and the default =0;2;7 adds fight fiercely, tough bugger, keen senses. To add more just pick the number and don't forget the ; )

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wqbiul1lp00sv9i/cavusnostra.zip?dl=0

I would again like to publicly thank Cuddles for all of these mods, and the help he has always given us since we started Cavus Nostra. All the settings are contained in the properties file that is included, and of course you'll need Ago's mod loader as you do for all the  rest ! :)

I hope these are useful to some, and help with your enjoyment of the game.

Edited by Heboric
  • Like 1

all Good Heboric, was always happy to help you guys out on Cavus Nostra.

• Like 1

Hi, Just wanted to let you know cool mod, the unicorn part they add in where unicorns are bred by a player they now have random names like normal horses now.

Error in the moonmetal section, you cant turn the steelimp off, we have moonmetal tiles so i set the config to false but now even after removing the mod its stuck on needing steel, please fix as we love the Unicorn bit.

if the mod is removed then its not affecting anything, a conflict with another mod maybe?

I'll have a poke at code again and see if they broke anything in a patch.