Sign in to follow this  
Psalamon

This is Psisimian and its a beautiful time in the neighborhood!!

2 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

what in gods name are you talking about

I think this is PvP on PvE?...

2 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

what in gods name are you talking about

obviously its a message to Mello.. the person who stated i am a drunken basterd and i can't be trusted.. the reason she said this is a long and convoluted story which i shall recap for anyone to read....

we all lived near Vrock Landing in Xanadu.. me who i guy named Steve found in a mine coweing to dogs.. and Tenania who hasn't played for a long time and i hope her beautiful heart is well, the central american or mexican kid i think central american sorry i can't remember his name, and Mello moved in some time after ,... the area was doing really well at the time there were loads more peoples around but the names i mentioned were all in local practically everyday,... now a bit of background, i  have a fan club, what i mean is there is a chapter of people that follow me around for whatever reasons they have.. i know this and am not crazy by any means because they make themselves known to me.. i know who some of them are by face alone but none have direct contact with me besides through secondary measures.. my rights as a Canadian citizen and a global citizen including my human rights are violated all the time .. they started to make themselves known to me during a long distance friendly relationship with a 21 year old woman who i met while playing on the xbox network..  they have called me a pedophile (wrongly of course i would rather die than harm any child in anyway) and other vulgar terms which tell me they are desperate yet very patient, and this has been going on since my last domicile and i think i have lived here for 5 years.. and it started the last 3 years of my 8 year rental period.. so thats a little background. now one of my fans came into the wurm world and proceeeded to convince this traitor Mello who i thought was a good  friend and take their side when the said fans made a deed which was up to our perimeter and blocked many of our neighborhood resources and i must say there was way better land all around.. during the arguement with these fans of mine i noticed this Mello joining their side of the disagreement much to my and my Wurm mentor Steve's dismay and Tenania's and the other kid's disgust,.. b4 i moved from their they the fans had bought Mello's place probably for a song and dance.. and had encircled my mentor's farm.. it was just a rude display./.. and obviously the only hostilities they could put into motion neeedless to say i moved away and ending selling my beloved toon and all his possesions to leave the relentless pursuit from these sold called Germans which i doubted for i had no German enemies.. So my friend thank goodness leaving the termoil behind him to raise his enfant son and i moved in with my friend after she deeded neat me and this was with a fresh toon that i started recently and only as of late announced the relationship between this forum account and him.. so tp thank Mello i did what any hurt man would do in my position and having deed permisions at Mellos i cut down every living thing there just to show her how hurt i was.. i valued our friendship all of them in that neighborhood.. i guess i am a pvper at heart or just plain sentimental... but b4 she left the mess she helped create all of us departed from Wurm except Miss Sunshine as she moved on to some fresh friends she hadn't soiled on... good riddens i say... i just wish she would stay out of my life,, and to this day everytime i plant a thorn bush and a few lemon trees my fav wurn plants they are mowed down by my village elder who looks at me funny through emotes everytime i talk to the deed owner hes got a thing for.. and yes i know its him two people on seperate occasions have witnessed him and besids only him and his married love interest have the permisions not to mention one of the first things i grinded which i never do was tracking so Dinant how much skill have you gotten from the 27 lemon trees and nine thorn bushes...hmmmm???

have a nice day guys sorry i was long winded but its only fair i tell the whole story..... happy Wurmin..................

4 minutes ago, Psalamon said:

obviously its a message to Mello.. the person who stated i am a drunken basterd and i can't be trusted.. the reason she said this is a long and convoluted story which i shall recap for anyone to read....

we all lived near Vrock Landing in Xanadu.. me who i guy named Steve found in a mine coweing to dogs.. and Tenania who hasn't played for a long time and i hope her beautiful heart is well, the central american or mexican kid i think central american sorry i can't remember his name, and Mello moved in some time after ,... the area was doing really well at the time there were loads more peoples around but the names i mentioned were all in local practically everyday,... now a bit of background, i  have a fan club, what i mean is there is a chapter of people that follow me around for whatever reasons they have.. i know this and am not crazy by any means because they make themselves known to me.. i know who some of them are by face alone but none have direct contact with me besides through secondary measures.. my rights as a Canadian citizen and a global citizen including my human rights are violated all the time .. they started to make themselves known to me during a long distance friendly relationship with a 21 year old woman who i met while playing on the xbox network..  they have called me a pedophile (wrongly of course i would rather die than harm any child in anyway) and other vulgar terms which tell me they are desperate yet very patient, and this has been going on since my last domicile and i think i have lived here for 5 years.. and it started the last 3 years of my 8 year rental period.. so thats a little background. now one of my fans came into the wurm world and proceeeded to convince this traitor Mello who i thought was a good  friend and take their side when the said fans made a deed which was up to our perimeter and blocked many of our neighborhood resources and i must say there was way better land all around.. during the arguement with these fans of mine i noticed this Mello joining their side of the disagreement much to my and my Wurm mentor Steve's dismay and Tenania's and the other kid's disgust,.. b4 i moved from their they the fans had bought Mello's place probably for a song and dance.. and had encircled my mentor's farm.. it was just a rude display./.. and obviously the only hostilities they could put into motion neeedless to say i moved away and ending selling my beloved toon and all his possesions to leave the relentless pursuit from these sold called Germans which i doubted for i had no German enemies.. So my friend thank goodness leaving the termoil behind him to raise his enfant son and i moved in with my friend after she deeded neat me and this was with a fresh toon that i started recently and only as of late announced the relationship between this forum account and him.. so tp thank Mello i did what any hurt man would do in my position and having deed permisions at Mellos i cut down every living thing there just to show her how hurt i was.. i valued our friendship all of them in that neighborhood.. i guess i am a pvper at heart or just plain sentimental... but b4 she left the mess she helped create all of us departed from Wurm except Miss Sunshine as she moved on to some fresh friends she hadn't soiled on... good riddens i say... i just wish she would stay out of my life,, and to this day everytime i plant a thorn bush and a few lemon trees my fav wurn plants they are mowed down by my village elder who looks at me funny through emotes everytime i talk to the deed owner hes got a thing for.. and yes i know its him two people on seperate occasions have witnessed him and besids only him and his married love interest have the permisions not to mention one of the first things i grinded which i never do was tracking so Dinant how much skill have you gotten from the 27 lemon trees and nine thorn bushes...hmmmm???

have a nice day guys sorry i was long winded but its only fair i tell the whole story..... happy Wurmin..................

ooohhh  thats what happened?   glad you finally stopped calling chi   that mexican kid    his school was his time crunch  not anything i may have done   meddlesome?  you personified that when you claimed to HELP granny by giving her horses   then taking them back once bred with animals from my stables,   would sure be nice you stop dropping names of folks no longer playing those toons like you knew what they were thinking when you clearly did not...and since you brought up the pedophile topic   you showed an unhealthy interest in ages in game and seemed to gravitate towards those younger and perhaps impressionable....also seems to be covered in your claiming a relationship with a 21 year old  when your age {as stated in your profile} puts you too old to play with that,   i abandonded that deed near you and took the loss gladly as my next deed at least got me out of local toxicity range   i still am friends with folks i knew from summerholt  had no clue moving there was going to be such a drama riddled hot mess.  i didnt take sides  you created sides  you are a bigot and a cretin psal  we were only ever acquaintances and there would have been a truly laughable moment had you ever  "hit on me"  you are a toad and a troll

9 minutes ago, Psalamon said:

ps mello people leave my presence throgh the hate that is bestowed on me.. i am a depressant but am not delusional and its your own problem if you don't see the truth.. keep on smoking them drugs girl at least it keeps you high above the rest of us oblivious to the reality of the situation.. i admit a dark cloud follows me whereever i go but it is not my making.. there are alot of evil people in this world we call home. they are a cancer and they are abundant but i will always fight the darkness by adheering to the light.. i may have some enemies but i can say this i also have beautiful friends that fill me with joy everytime i see them hear them or even think of the way they have changed my life... i hope you too find some sort of fulfillment.. its not your fault  have been hurt dont let the dark feelings guide you ... dont succomb to the mediocrity the easy life of doing whats convenient,... it hurts me when people take up arms against me good people are frightened its gotten to the point that when it rains on my friends i feel responsible.. to get to the point i expected more from you... maybe thats my fault... 

but   by all means keep ranting   youre only proving the diagnosis of paranoia

• Like 1

We're done here.

Pandalet (Assistant Lead Forum Moderator)