Sign in to follow this  
Psalamon

This is Psisimian and its a beautiful time in the neighborhood!!

well children the new word for tonight starts with a g and all the doommongers talk about it..thats right kids tonight's word is.......

can u all speak.... GHOSTTOWN... spookie.....

all u doom and  gloomers talked about it and now thanks to u i bet its now here.. f'ing ghosttown..   ROLF !!!!!!!!     if u are reading this save us.... heheh.. not this time kiddies.. too much bs for his happie ears to hear,,, just great me favourite passtime reduced to rubble.. i hope u are thrilled cuz i am not.. howz that for a news flash.. on time even...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cenotaph said:

Sorry but this makes absolutely no sense to me at all.

Like most of the Psalomon posts.

• Like 3

Yeah if people learned to articulate their thoughts in to sentences we could all understand in order to express themselves that would be great :)

Edited by kochinac
  • Like 1

Makes perfect sense to me... stream of consciousness...random collection of thoughts... here the author is complaining to the individual he believes is responsible for saving "his favorite pastime" from destruction. 

• Like 1

you are sort of right jackjones in one way yet totally wrong in another.. i am crying out as someone once put it the dying of the light... someone put the poem here in our forums but you guys think i am too retarded to read or use a search engine so i wont bring that subject up... i am crying out at what i see is wurms twilight and i am angry about all the doomsayers and their negativity regarding the subject... why do you think Rolf is vacationing.. you guys are a fickle bunch.. so quick to put down someone or something you just dont understand.. who would want to be in such a corrosive enviromentmy.... hats off  to rolf and will be forever in his debt for these years.. it erks me  to think how easily on can disregard a person's feeings.. you guys act like spoiled children that oh no you have to pay 8 euro to play this game.. i am mentally and physically disabled through no fault of my own.. from a healthy active fun loving guy down to hunted wanted felon living off of what you guys throw away after each meal, yet i still find a way to come up with premium when i am able.. so take a good look at yourselves.. and think about what you see.. and then maybe you'll really understand why i miss Rolf.. he loved this game it was his passion.. he did it for the right reasons. hes not a trillionaire living off his profits.. hes very humble.. and i can say this because the man visited me when i was but a blossoming newbie.. so be it.. you are lucky their are anyone around at all... i knew Rolf leaving would have an effect... look at how hard the new team has worked.. have they made much ground i dont know .. numbers dont speak too loudly do they.. i left the game for awhile during a hospital stay my place was on deed and cleaned out by someone nice enuf to take me in i did everything she asked of me and still the only things left were locked or nailed down..my trees and shrubbery are constantly cut.. i put up signs documenting what plants used to be growing their just to piss them off.. this community if its still one.. needs to shake their heads.. and yes i speak in broken sentences but its the truth.. and guess what suddenly after i made my first post my internet was disconnected .. so f you all i am still happy..  happy wurmin...

• Like 1

Rolf hasnt left though, he's still incredibly active with us behind the scenes, as usual the dev team churns out the work, Budda is in charge of major development decisions yes, but we often refer to Rolf in order to get his insight too. 

He's not left the building by far, he still pays our cheques! 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

Rolf hasnt left though, he's still incredibly active with us behind the scenes, as usual the dev team churns out the work, Budda is in charge of major development decisions yes, but we often refer to Rolf in order to get his insight too. 

Would be nice if he dropped on forums to say hi from time to time :) 

Bearish on Wurm Online

Rate: Sell

Bullish on Wurm Unlimited

Rate: Hold

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:35 AM, jackjones said:

Makes perfect sense to me

To me as well but not in the way you and this self esteemed poster may realize at second glances through the spectacle of glasses. Behold the second coming of Mr Rodgers neighborhood through Rolf's reflection within the without! Indeed it is a beautiful day within the Wurm neighborhood, as anyone who dwells within it may distractedly see even if absent minded, which in many cases is no doubt undoubtful. That is not to say I don't doubt the point being made by Mr Psi guy but what can ya doodle. Now that that has been cleared up insufficiently on to other statements.

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:04 AM, Psalamon said:

i am mentally and physically disabled through no fault of my own

Although I may accept your self inflicted diagnosis I must question the validity of your conclusion, for you see, or most likely don't, the result of our particular current consequences are the circumstantial evidence of this predicament of which it may not have been predetermined by inaccurate predictions, depending of course upon your predicates. Yet I certainly can see (without really seeing but reading) that you do not prefer the unpredictability of what has been in consequence to what might not but we all make those choices as to where we did not intend to end up, down or even sideways.

As for the surrounding contents in which this statement snugly has ensconced itself, those I find myself enmeshed within so deeply that I can only make vague conjectures in reference to details too numerous of little consequence to comment upon further. Yet since I have already done so with insight plainly revealed to any who would care not to, then it is why I question why no further response is necessary. For you see we both agree upon that which we don't and yeah I miss the lack of a few meager crumbs of words from the former god of Wurm as well but you know what they say about wells. No? Well they can be either as shallow as a puddle or as deep as beyond comprehension as the molecules of water within them, which of course perfectly flows with the liquidity of my thoughtful responses. No need to thank me really since it's all within the neighborhoodeness of our Wurmanite associations, therefore I shall digress elsewhere where my helpfulness is less needed.

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:12 AM, Retrograde said:

Rolf hasnt left though, he's still incredibly active with us behind the scenes

Ah ha! This is most reassuring, as I had always suspected as much but not less because what you can't see is often known when you know it but may not be when you don't, or even won't. The thing I question about your statement though is that because Wurm has so many scenic wonders why would it be that Rolf has never been seen behind those scenes. This makes me think that perhaps there is the slightest possibility that maybe you are being just a tiny bit disingenuous with words of titanic importance as to their impertinence. Sure you are the PR guy but even then what is spelled out within the proper grammatical enunciations should clearly be obscure to the point where it may seem one way while actually being the other. Not that I am stating that the density of those wordy particles may be participles but if I/we don't know what we don't then maybe we shouldn't, so of course this makes some all the more determined to deter into those realms of deeper thought and consequences.

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:12 AM, Retrograde said:

Yep! This is the most convincing part of your statement indeed for without those cheques where would be the balances. Much higher of course since the depletion of funds even if for expenses of significant will still unbalance certain stabilities which may be close to the point of instability, as per example posts within this thread surely must indicate. On that note I must depart, since I am long overdue to do so. So, so long!

=Ayes=

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ayes said:

To me as well but not in the way you and this self esteemed poster may realize at second glances through the spectacle of glasses. Behold the second coming of Mr Rodgers neighborhood through Rolf's reflection within the without! Indeed it is a beautiful day within the Wurm neighborhood, as anyone who dwells within it may distractedly see even if absent minded, which in many cases is no doubt undoubtful. That is not to say I don't doubt the point being made by Mr Psi guy but what can ya doodle. Now that that has been cleared up insufficiently on to other statements.

Although I may accept your self inflicted diagnosis I must question the validity of your conclusion, for you see, or most likely don't, the result of our particular current consequences are the circumstantial evidence of this predicament of which it may not have been predetermined by inaccurate predictions, depending of course upon your predicates. Yet I certainly can see (without really seeing but reading) that you do not prefer the unpredictability of what has been in consequence to what might not but we all make those choices as to where we did not intend to end up, down or even sideways.

As for the surrounding contents in which this statement snugly has ensconced itself, those I find myself enmeshed within so deeply that I can only make vague conjectures in reference to details too numerous of little consequence to comment upon further. Yet since I have already done so with insight plainly revealed to any who would care not to, then it is why I question why no further response is necessary. For you see we both agree upon that which we don't and yeah I miss the lack of a few meager crumbs of words from the former god of Wurm as well but you know what they say about wells. No? Well they can be either as shallow as a puddle or as deep as beyond comprehension as the molecules of water within them, which of course perfectly flows with the liquidity of my thoughtful responses. No need to thank me really since it's all within the neighborhoodeness of our Wurmanite associations, therefore I shall digress elsewhere where my helpfulness is less needed.

Ah ha! This is most reassuring, as I had always suspected as much but not less because what you can't see is often known when you know it but may not be when you don't, or even won't. The thing I question about your statement though is that because Wurm has so many scenic wonders why would it be that Rolf has never been seen behind those scenes. This makes me think that perhaps there is the slightest possibility that maybe you are being just a tiny bit disingenuous with words of titanic importance as to their impertinence. Sure you are the PR guy but even then what is spelled out within the proper grammatical enunciations should clearly be obscure to the point where it may seem one way while actually being the other. Not that I am stating that the density of those wordy particles may be participles but if I/we don't know what we don't then maybe we shouldn't, so of course this makes some all the more determined to deter into those realms of deeper thought and consequences.

Yep! This is the most convincing part of your statement indeed for without those cheques where would be the balances. Much higher of course since the depletion of funds even if for expenses of significant will still unbalance certain stabilities which may be close to the point of instability, as per example posts within this thread surely must indicate. On that note I must depart, since I am long overdue to do so. So, so long!

=Ayes=

dude you are such a cringe nerd lol

"buh I am intellectual respect me buh"

1 hour ago, FranktheTank said:

Ayes gonna Ayes

haters gonna hate

• Like 3

On 8/13/2018 at 8:27 PM, FranktheTank said:

I stopped reading after the first paragraph. Too many words, nothing actually being said.

• Like 3

You gotta read between the lines with Ayes - also over, under and backwards and forwards but I digress from my vocational inclination to do nothing at work but read the forums....back to the grindstone

• Like 2

23 hours ago, zethreal said:

I stopped reading after the first paragraph. Too many words, nothing actually being said.

Now you are starting to get the idea without really understanding that you can't believe that you could; thus, you are giving up before you get in beyond your depth as even your toes are refreshing in the cool sensation of abstract and contradictory thought processes. Gentle is the breeze that flows overhead in the springtime as it holds promise of brighter days to come where words mingle and tangle into flowered wooden patches that may block further progress of a less determined soul. So until next time I bid you a kindly farewell.

=Ayes=

• Like 4

On 8/18/2018 at 12:21 PM, Ayes said:

Now you are starting to get the idea without really understanding that you can't believe that you could; thus, you are giving up before you get in beyond your depth as even your toes are refreshing in the cool sensation of abstract and contradictory thought processes. Gentle is the breeze that flows overhead in the springtime as it holds promise of brighter days to come where words mingle and tangle into flowered wooden patches that may block further progress of a less determined soul. So until next time I bid you a kindly farewell.

=Ayes=

To truly understand the abstract nature of ones mind is a monumental goal it may seem. Some overtly work within their mental capacities to produce extensive and articulate positions they hope to bequest unto the next individual. The use of poetic symbols of nature can develop the opposite of the intended effect when the very subject of said discussion is the overuse of these mechanisms. Focusing on creating long drawn out sentences that circle the same main idea repeatedly cause individuals of practical sense to neglect the entire structure, rather than dig for the buried meanings among the drivel. 

TL;DR

You are not as smart as you think you are, this is a video game message board.

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:37 AM, FranktheTank said:

You are not as smart as you think you are, this is a video game message board.

Smarter really, I agree! *Woodscraps* equals fun and freedom of expression in each to their own way, unless crudely abusive to others of course. Why attempt to stifle others creativity just because it doesn't appeal to your own sensibilities. Much in life borders on the absurd therefore to tread beyond into that direction lessens the seriousness of problems within everyday life, I find.  This OP post in particular offers the prime opportunity to verge off into that direction, although I do find the temptation to clarify the situation to you very much a downer to that effect, if only momentarily. In this particular section of the forums I find the practicality of reasonable trains of thought to be anathema to the intended effect, which is just the opposite in my particular phrasing of contradictory thoughts. All in good fun of course, for me anyway. To tow the line to conform to anyone's personal desires in this respect is not about to happen with me, so I suggest that you just give your peculiar personal effronteries a rest and either enjoy the ride or step off the bus.

=Ayes=

• Like 4

here, here...... my multi-syllable friend..  here, here...  but what Frank was referring to with somewhat drab psuedo-colourful speach was what any lame grade 9 english teacher would say to u.. true genius and grammatical prowess dictates the usage of a more dense and precise method of conveying ones thoughts,, and since writing is a creative art i would rather see Ayes long winded yet artisically supreme writing anyday over a less colourful taken point for point from a thesaurus type of expression... anyday and twice on Tuesdays Sir Mongol Frank...

PS you see what i mean.. we have all taken a thourough leap towards our left brain,....and are much happier yet still tilted to such side..... ahem......

• Like 2

On 8/11/2018 at 7:35 AM, jackjones said:

Makes perfect sense to me... stream of consciousness...random collection of thoughts... here the author is complaining to the individual he believes is responsible for saving "his favorite pastime" from destruction. 

rofl  is that what it was??? seemed more like the drunken ravings i came to know   his passtime is talking crap and pissing folks off   among other things

• Like 1

and by the way  Aniceset wont have you in village   so may as well delete the infiltration alt  only so many people know me by name

• Like 1

get a grip... get a bloody grip i trim the hedges on my deed now.. you reached out to me i didn't reach out to you..  I opened up to you; told who i was what i was about, i didn't hit on you or anything to that nature.. i thought i was entertaining a healthy friendship with someone of the opposite sex until you sold me and all your neighbors to a bunch of haters.. i had to sell my account because of that hence why i use a new toon, but point being you cause alot of harm with ur i dont care attitude.. i wish you all the happiness in the world mello you are an asset to Wurm,, but you are also a traitor and if i died not hearing from you i''d be thoroughly joyful, you ruined your chance for a friendship with me..that guy bought every inch around Steve's farm (what you failed to realize is i was a guest at steve's you did nothing but hurt steve) and forced steve to leave.. well hes happy and i am happy now and i have never really cared what my fans think but i know you do.. so please, pleas pretend i don't exist.. i did nothing to you to deserve your blatant treachery and only wish you well.. .. so lets just pretend we don't know each.. 

34 minutes ago, Psalamon said:

get a grip... get a bloody grip i trim the hedges on my deed now.. you reached out to me i didn't reach out to you..  I opened up to you; told who i was what i was about, i didn't hit on you or anything to that nature.. i thought i was entertaining a healthy friendship with someone of the opposite sex until you sold me and all your neighbors to a bunch of haters.. i had to sell my account because of that hence why i use a new toon, but point being you cause alot of harm with ur i dont care attitude.. i wish you all the happiness in the world mello you are an asset to Wurm,, but you are also a traitor and if i died not hearing from you i''d be thoroughly joyful, you ruined your chance for a friendship with me..that guy bought every inch around Steve's farm (what you failed to realize is i was a guest at steve's you did nothing but hurt steve) and forced steve to leave.. well hes happy and i am happy now and i have never really cared what my fans think but i know you do.. so please, pleas pretend i don't exist.. i did nothing to you to deserve your blatant treachery and only wish you well.. .. so lets just pretend we don't know each.. 

what in gods name are you talking about

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Psalamon said:

you may have sold your toon because the environment became toxic  but was only yourself to blame there,  your reputation far preceded my coming to summerholt .  you bigotry and hate was the cause of all around me to ask  "what is he talking about".... and to leave to escape the never ending drama that came with being in your local.....the priests who deeded the empty wild behind you were in the full right to do so  even if a few cows on your OFFDEED corral were involved in it    Enki told you  DEED it or LOSE it... your ranting in open chat was repulsive, toxic  and totally uncalled for.   as were the attacks you made in forums on a mine collapse you called priest to perform for you.  another incident that the GMs told you   YOU WERE IN THE WRONG   if you feel you were   sold out?   you did it to yourself.  you alienated everyone in the area  not I   as far as healthy relationship???  you are incapable.   you have a deep need for therapy and i cannot say id relish being the therapist that would have to listen to  your drivel.  of the few times your name has come up in convo  i got...  oh  him again.  from CAs , from vets whom you love to claim did things to you.   i didnt reach out to you   i made a remark to my alliance in open forum  it happened to be on your page    so pull up the big girl panties and find somewhere to be that doesnt drive everyone away  you spoke of ghosttown?>  stop creating them  wed have more players ingame were there less of YOU