Sign in to follow this  
McGarnicle

Factional Fight - Puzzle Labyrinth Grand Opening - Aug 18, 2018

Hey guys, last night was the grand opening of Puzzle Labyrinth and we caught it all on stream. Watch as participants get lost in this labyrinth adventure to defeat the puzzle king and obtain his crystal ball! Thanks to the Wurm team for all of their help with setting up this event and to all of the participants who showed up to share in this special experience. We hope you had as much fun going through the labyrinth as we did watching you...though I highly doubt it!

If you missed our first stream you can watch it here:

Original Message:

Faeran and I will be kicking off a new season of Factional Fight Plays Wurm Online! We have decided to go back to a streaming format and will be starting off with a test run of sorts. Tonight we will be doing a trial run of our twitch stream to make sure everything is working properly and will probably just keep it rolling for a while as we play some Wurm. Not sure of the exact time that we will start but my guess is around 7:00pm EST (no promises on the exact time though). If you would like to get a notification when we start, subscribe to our twitch channel: 

https://www.twitch.tv/factionalfight

https://www.youtube.com/user/FactionalFight

Edited by McGarnicle
Puzzle Labyrinth Grand Opening
  • Like 6

Some great streams for Wurm (both formats) at the moment from Malena, Valiance on Mystic Highlands and now from Fabulous Factional Fight :)

Thanks to all who put the effort in and loads of luck for your own stream. I look forward to popping in from time to time.

• Like 2

Currently watching Valiance and Kaylie streaming on their WU server!

• Like 1

Hi McGarnicle,

Me and Kaylie are so sorry we missed your stream, I gave up and went to bed at 12.10am, Kaylie is more hardcore than me and stayed up until 12.40am, but then she too came to bed. Looks like your stream went live at around 12.57am for us.

I hope it went well and maybe you have a video of it we can catch.

All the best.

Valiance and Kaylie.

P.S Thanks for posting our stream here :)

You can now watch the recording of yesterday's stream! Enjoy!

• Like 2

Welcome back ?

Thanks for making the recording available I enjoyed the discussions about UI and the user experience.

Wurm has little inconsistencies or illogical ways of working that we long time players like to call wogical but they add to the barrier stopping new people from playing. As you mentioned the inability to rebind the "action" and "look around" mouse buttons. The way that digging acts where you're standing instead of where you point the mouse. Cutting trees down you do the action on the tile but chopping them up is on the tree. Hopefully the new UI will solve these problems and make the interface more modern.

Looking forward to the big event next weekend !

The grand opening of Puzzle Labyrinth stream is up on youtube for your viewing pleasure.

Lol, hilarious that you followed me around so long when I had no clue!

I spent like 3 hrs in first part, I blame it on the late hour:)

Awesome event you guys!