Sign in to follow this  
Enlightened_One

Eastern Canal Rework - Phase 1.2

Hey, all.  We're making good progress on the Eastern Canal Rework Project.  We cleared out another iron vein in the west along the diagonal (thanks Ajala for doing the better part of that).  I also cleared away a few stone blocks and managed to reinforce both walls from the western entrance to the next iron vein.  I moved the 2 forges next to that vein, which contains some 7300 or so iron ores.  If anyone wants to have at it, by all means have at it.  But the ore is only QL 20, so it would pretty much be a charity work or community contribution on anyone's part.

Moving right along!

q1BBO1d.jpg

Edited by Enlightened_One

I'll try to clear out some of the rock blocks before pounding at the iron vein, to try to get more work done more quickly.  We can always get back to the iron veins later, since they'll take us a long while.  Plus I want to reinforce the walls all the way to the eastern entrance to prevent more collapses.

Hi there, do not want to be rude, but wasn't it to be a good idea to keep it all of it in one thread opposite to making new one for each few tiles mined out?

Yup.  Another person remarked on it too.  OK.  I'll just continue on the same thread.  (The one without the numbers at the end of the title.)

Good point.  Thanks.