Sign in to follow this  
Ludwigp

Monastery of Gods

Hello,  I am thinking about creating great Monastery with rooms where  monks could live we would get own farm  own mine,  only priest could live there and priest helpers 

There would be Seremons 3x times  a day  or more and prayings 

Some roleplay 

All monks would use black clothes 

What you think about it? 

It is not for me as I have never had a priest, however, I would think there will be a number of players who would be interested.

You may also get some players who would like the chance to 'light role-play.

A good location may also give you a greater chance of attracting men-of-the-cloth! I think you will have a lot of opportunities to develop your plan as you attract them. For example- a monastery would often have regional farms called Granges to supply the brothers (sisters?) You could create your own refectory with highly skilled cooks. A Dorter or monastic dormitory could also be part of your community and what about an inn for travellers?

Good luck with your interesting idea.

6 hours ago, Spolmit said:

It is not for me as I have never had a priest, however, I would think there will be a number of players who would be interested.

You may also get some players who would like the chance to 'light role-play.

A good location may also give you a greater chance of attracting men-of-the-cloth! I think you will have a lot of opportunities to develop your plan as you attract them. For example- a monastery would often have regional farms called Granges to supply the brothers (sisters?) You could create your own refectory with highly skilled cooks. A Dorter or monastic dormitory could also be part of your community and what about an inn for travellers?

Good luck with your interesting idea.

Yes ;)

What if someone is fo priest, as we know fo is releated with nature... so fo should run naked isnt it? ?

just kidding...good luck with project:D