Sign in to follow this  
Xor

[close please] WTB Sea Captain! Easy Coin!

Turns out my issue is just the Amish deeds near the canal where the caravel is parked. 

Sooo all I need is someone to sail my caravel through the Amish creek canal, and then maybe a couple hundred tiles away so I can take over. 

Located in NE Xanadu, connects the lake just south of summer holt on the east side. 

PM me your price!

Edited by Xor

Amish deed cancer strikes again.  Sorry bud, but I avoid that area at all costs.

• Like 1

I've been up and down that canal before, sadly I lack the mind logic to drive a Caravel (by .25).

22 minutes ago, Wargasm said:

Amish deed cancer strikes again.  Sorry bud, but I avoid that area at all costs.

Is it those deeds specifically? 

Maybe i'll try takin the knarr myself using the canal further south. (had planned to head to nexa sanctuary to check some merchants which is why i used that one)

It seems I am able to use the southern canal without issue. Even visited nexa market to test (steering away from Amish deeds)

so so now I just need someone to pilot the caravel through the Amish creek canal and away from the Amish deeds so I can take over. (Or could just return it to the Lohema deed as well)

much shorter for you that way!

Bump! Anyone wanna make some easy money!?

Sure I can probably do it. Lemme check what ML my alt has.

• Like 1

Sorry, but I'm curious now.. what is the issue with these Amish deeds?

3 minutes ago, Shmeric said:

Sorry, but I'm curious now.. what is the issue with these Amish deeds?

No idea. 

I have a crappy laptop I play on. . But for me.. once I got in the canal I crashed and upon login would crash almost immediately. I had to use a meditation ability recall home to get away from it. 

I have heard there are a lot of items, and rares about. So I imagine it’s just a huge increase in what is being rendered at one time, and too much for my computer to handle so it crashes. Have heard others go from high FPS (60+) to teens or worse as well.