Sign in to follow this  
kochinac

Allow watering damaged planters to reduce damage like flower pots do

Ok, I guess some peeps would be against this, but I would like to be able to water my planted herbs so I can reduce dmg on my pots like it is case with flowers now(but also with watering reduce ql). Reason is my OCD is giving me nuts with all that dmg on planters and currently it takes too long to be able to reduce ql on account of dmg, you need to plant something and then harvest for whole cycle iirc so when they become unplanted and undmg again ( this was ninja changed so many times I don't really remember how it works anymore). And while at it make it so that regular watering makes plant last longer or give extra herb from time to time like with farming, maybe even add that fo rune for rake works on water container, also it would give gardening tick so we could use coc and woa on water container. Thoughts? I think it would be nice qol addition and not too overpowered

• Like 1

Or just make it possible to mend pottery.

Maybe even make the repair function based on Pottery skill, using tools like clay and water. I get the same OCD when I see all the damage on my pottery items while virtually everything else is *easily* repairable ... even things I have -no- skill to make, I can easily repair, from steel swords to Cedar Cavarels, I can repair them all barehanded and without needing any materials.  But mend a battered clay pot? Too Hard!

Funny, given how the most common relics we have of ancient civilizations are pottery items which survived when all else didn't....

Maybe even make Archaeology skill required to mend pottery

archaeology.jpg

Edited by Brash_Endeavors
  • Like 3

My thoughts were on gardening and existing mechanics with flower pots, and also this would give alternate way for priests to grind gardening with coc tools instead of imping treelises. Mend could also work as magic way too, would like to keep my amphoras at zero dmg :)

Also I like idea of repairing it with some clay and water using either restoration or pottery skill.

I hate seeing my 2000 pots rotting away too, wish I could repair them as I do plan to use them again once my carpole tunnel can handle the stinking click fest.