Sign in to follow this  
Oblivionnreaver

Timers jumping around

When the timer for mining is supposed to be 3.6, it jumps to 4.6 instead.

Edit: happens for everything not just mining/digging

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

If you could elaborate on how to reproduce it I would be happy to take a look.

I keep queuing mining actions without stopping for rest. i generally get around 10 mines at 2.8 seconds, then around every 5 mine actions it goes up by .1 seconds after that. after 5 mines at 3.5 seconds it instantly jumps to 4.6 seconds, then it takes about 5 more mine actions after that to go to 4.7 seconds.

From what i've seen, it happens pretty sporadically. when my pickaxe was 95ql it was fairly consistant, but now that it's around 92ql it doesn't do it anymore, and when i'm at 0% stamina i have 3.4 second timers compared to the 5 second timers i had before, which is odd. Anyway, here's a gif of it happening with 97.16 digging 85.95 shovel and a 94.12ql 98woa supreme shovel, going 2.8 2.9 3.0 3.8 3.9 for the timers. https://gyazo.com/116d7911ccdbc8648c28b9c278d144d3 . Don't really have a way of reproducing it reliably but i know that it does happen with both mining and digging.

Super old thread but still happens/reproducible with any action at 90% stamina, it's just more noticeable on shorter timers.

Chopping takes about 3-4 actions per 1% of stamina for me but the timer jumps from 2.4 seconds to 3 seconds at 90% stamina.

100%-97% stamina 2.2 seconds

96-93% stamina 2.3 seconds

92% stamina 2.4 seconds

91-89% 3.0 seconds

88-86% 3.1 seconds

85-82% 3.2 seconds

and so forth, .1 seconds per 3% stamina all the way down to 0%. There's a weird bump in the curve that happens at 90-91% stamina for some reason, which means that even tiny wounds can really lower how many actions/hour you do due to this bug