Sign in to follow this  
stickher

So far this is my skill progression

go for 80.. it's a week or less anyway.. could be 10-ish days.. or w/e time it takes you.. you'll feel better and have easier time imping to 70 with 80 skill

On 9/9/2018 at 2:51 AM, platinumteef said:

this account progress is good

my personal recommendation (and a lot of people will disagree with the method)

farm yourself or buy a BUNCH of garlic or other crop, make an oven with 47 pottery bowls, drop 1 garlic per bowl while oven is running and mine sandstone/dig tar at the same time all day

pretty good gains all around with sb

the whole panfilling 10k at a time is obviously better for mass hfc related gains, but if you're going to be mining or digging anyway while using SB, why not panfill too? =D

i do it while doing literally any skill that doesn't require movement

This is good tip I do something similar. 

The progression on this account is really good. I remember when you started it, lol. 

On 9/9/2018 at 2:51 AM, platinumteef said:

this account progress is good

my personal recommendation (and a lot of people will disagree with the method)

farm yourself or buy a BUNCH of garlic or other crop, make an oven with 47 pottery bowls, drop 1 garlic per bowl while oven is running and mine sandstone/dig tar at the same time all day

pretty good gains all around with sb

the whole panfilling 10k at a time is obviously better for mass hfc related gains, but if you're going to be mining or digging anyway while using SB, why not panfill too? =D

i do it while doing literally any skill that doesn't require movement

This is good tip I do something similar. 

The progression on this account is really good. I remember when you started it, lol. 

imo that's an overkill, saying that as 99.62hfc char..

I'd rather keep the 2 things separated.. and chat with alliance/village/gl/cahelp/pms than do 2-3 things at once..

On 8/5/2018 at 4:51 PM, stickher said:

https://www.niarja.com/skill_compare/StickHer

ive been playing casually on and off for under two years. expecting lvl 80 med before the month is over. 

some aspects im pretty happy with my character and sometimes i look at it and i feel like my skills are just completely worthless.

im curious of what you guys think of my progress and what would you guys do to the character if you owned it.

(update) Leveled past 80 meditation on my way to 90. Gained 50 Animal husbandry, 60 prospecting, 70 larger shield, and 70 animal taming, and 66 BS since the last skill dump.

I have been playing (read: sitting on my cart mostly chatting in alliance) on and off for years and years and you far outweigh my skills :) so compared to a noobie like me, you are going very well.  Always go for 80...will save you time and silvers as you can easily imp your own stuff later on.  Otherwise, you will have to make friends with master (name any title) and just bug them to do it for you!  And TY to @platinumteef for that idea about hfc, that seems much for doable to me than 10k at one time.