Sign in to follow this  
Psalamon

We are Wurm these are our creations..

This is a topic, an old one but with a new position.. instead of searching through the bones and cob webs i got gen x lazy and started a new thread.. to show off this deed i saw from one of our own and maybe you want to discuss what makes a good deed a good deed or a structure a good one etc..the skies are the limit...

so without further ado.. the great marvels of our modern times..

the deed i want to mention is Starshollow's old deed Sunburst.. i don't know why but when i saw this deed showcased and sold earlier on today i was taken back.. maybe its beautiful symmetry.. or its use of land or maybe its the unique use of tile shapes.. it could even be its got good feng shui (sp!) but i just had to draw light onto it.. not only was it sold in mere hours but it may have slipped by our audience.. this deed just struck a key with me and i wanted to share it with you guys in case you havent seen it.. i can only imagine how nice it is in wurm time but from these pictures i am sure i wouldn't be let down visiting it..

so that is that .. what do you guys think makes a good deed.. pvp or pve.. just a topic..

• Like 2