Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

My ash decayed too fast

My ash got eaten on Independence.

Hey! I sent some ash a while ago...it got bounced back to me, I Waited till I touched base w/ the fellow, then went to the mailbox to resend. I opened the mailbox and saw this...

HWb5eMB.jpg

Normal operations here. I can see my 3 ash waiting. So I checked the little boxes marked 'receive', then prepared to click 'send'. My 3 ash got moved to the spirit castle, and I saw the following...

HAffnhh.jpg

All good, I elected to immediately resend. You can see the time upper right corner (23:04:42) << that's EST. No damage on the ash, not a bit, not a tad, nothing. Zero damage at 23:04:04. So I did click the 'send' button to go to the next page. On the next page, I added my prices, then, just a second b4 I clicked that 'send' button, this happened...

WdMNwgT.jpg

So, all 3 of my rare ash had no damage at all at 23:04:04, then at 23:04:47, just a few seconds later (about as long as it took me to click the prices and confirm my sending), and, BAM poof decay all gone. In the event tab it says 'An ash crumbles to dust.' I had to pay 3 copper to pull the failed ash out of the spirit castle. Zero damage.

Your spirit castle ate my rare ashes.. well 2 of them.

Please fix this seeing as I prefer not to have my products deleted during my spirit castle activities.

Thanks

TeeeBOMB