Sign in to follow this  
Firecat

WTB priest

Looking to buy a priest of any religion

75 faith and 50 channelling are all I am after.

pm any offers thanks.

Edited by Firecat

I know this isn't what your asking for, but was just thinking to offer a less costly way to acquire it.

I used 55~ sleep powders, and with sleeping daily, I weaponsmithing from 1 to 70 in just over 63 days.   It literally cost me 50euro for the powders ( I actually bought 100, bu only used 55), 2 months of prem, and i gained a crud load of other smithing and body related skills.  I realize it takes time, but if that's of no issue, maybe it's a way to go?    It's not a "hard" skill as some say, it's just a "longer" skill to grind.

Forgive me if it's not a helpful post and good luck :)

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

I know this isn't what your asking for, but was just thinking to offer a less costly way to acquire it.

I used 55~ sleep powders, and with sleeping daily, I weaponsmithing from 1 to 70 in just over 63 days.   It literally cost me 50euro for the powders ( I actually bought 100, bu only used 55), 2 months of prem, and i gained a crud load of other smithing and body related skills.  I realize it takes time, but if that's of no issue, maybe it's a way to go?    It's not a "hard" skill as some say, it's just a "longer" skill to grind.

Forgive me if it's not a helpful post and good luck :)

Don’t mean to derail, do you know about how many playtime hours you had imping from 1-70?

30 minutes ago, Xor said:

Don’t mean to derail, do you know about how many playtime hours you had imping from 1-70?

roughly 2-3 hours a day on weekdays and 8-10 hours on saturdays and sundays.  I turbonerded it to 70 to be done and over, until I get the motivation to get 80+.  Affinity meal is a must, highest nutrition a must.  affinity if you have it great, I didn't.  If you have a priest that can wisdom of vynora every 30min, you will gain 2-6min of SB back every 30min for free, I had one.  And high coc, naturally, on everything.  Also, don't bother with metal, wood spears all the way, once 5 over your skill, light a forge and reduce quality until spears are 3-5ql.   Aside from burning a few accidently, I started with 40 spears I think, and finished at 70 having 5 rare spears, 1 supreme spear, and almost 20 normal spears left.

I started at 1 and got 25 the first saturday, on sunday I got it to 38.  Starting from there I did around 2 points a day to 50, then 1 point a day on weekdays and as many as i could get on weekends.  at 65 I did .50 a day and 1.00 on saturday/sunday.  That was my goal, didn't always hit it, but still.... 2 months to 70 is VERY possible, almost too long if you have more time to spare then I did.  I can see someone getting 70 in 1 month, 80 in 2 months if they have the time.  90 possible in probably 4 months if you have a steady source of SB and plenty of time, maybe evens sooner.

I went from just over 50 smithing to 64 smithing.  I was over 50 body strength and gained over 2.5 points.  At lower levels, you're going to see much more gains there.   It's great for your main toon, even if you never use WS to make a weapon afterward.

Free bump for @Firecatcause our extra posts :)

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 3

I don't have that amount of time sadly which is why I'd rather throw money at the screen, information appreciated however!

• Like 2