Sign in to follow this  
olafhairybreeks

Going under 23 strength while not premium

So I had a bit of an accident with my grumpy delivery alt. In a fit of quite impressive stupidity, I managed to drown her while on my main toon. I premiumed her for long enough to get her characteristics high enough for her to command boats, load and unload etc, but her recent death has sent her strength down to 22.99. Hence, she can't do the loading and unloading so crucial to her job. Is this as it was intended? Will I have to repremium her to get her skills back, or can I just get her to chop a few trees and get her strength back up? And does anyone know what kind of gift to give to an alt to get her to forgive me?

If you had exactly 23 strength, and you died and lost some strength, then that's intended.  And being able to increase stats above 20 only while premium is intentional too.  So if that's your situation, then it seems to be WAI, and you'll need to reprem and do some grinding to get back.

On the other hand, if you didn't explicitly lose BS (or lost more than the usual death toll of BS), that sounds more like a bug.

Also, chocolate.  Always chocolate.