Sign in to follow this  
Noizhead

Unique names on their bloods.

This one is simple enough, I think:  right now, unique bloods are just called "blood" and it's up to players to keep them sorted.  The only way to know what's what is to label them yourself or have a character with higher than 30 natural substances on hand to activate a source salt and lore them for you.

I think it'd be better if the bloods had the unique of origin in their name, e.g. forest giant blood would be called "blood of the forest giant" instead of just "blood".

• Like 14

I agree to somewhat, I do like the mystical wibe it has to it.

I would argue that if you have above 30 Natural sub it would show upon examine, like it does for priests after a certain skill with bless.

I would be happy with the middle ground Sn00 suggested. It's a good thing that some effort is needed to get the info.

I like this idea because it would bring blood into line with other valuable items that get mailed. They added enchants to the mail dialog, for example. But if someone says they're mailing you a monkey dragon blood, and you get it and make a potion and it turns out it was donkey dragon blood, you're out some money.

• Like 2