Sign in to follow this  
Psalamon

Who is ready to find the 20 gold piece!!!???

Recommended Posts

I believe if we (whats left of the new and old wurm community) band together via an all encompassing search which will be coordinated via the community maps or dumps, that could find this elusive prize which has been held in front of us for far too long. It is time; b4 we lose anymore of our valuable trusted experienced players or our new pee and vinegar filled newbies.. if you are interested please post here and with any ideas you may have.. i  am only the drummer to call out some able bodies to manage this event.. we could aggressively or casually grid off our domain which is the freedom isles i am assuming but we will also need current chaos and epic players to search their respected islands.. then we could cross out the areas we search and pendulum search and then report to the handler of the maps.. think of it besides piloting a boat or horse no real skills are needed.. lets keep this cool Wurmians. stick to the positives.. thanks for reading.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[05:16:48] A large round gold coin two sheaves on it. It can not be improved.

I already found it sorry my dude

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All i can say is good luck on that mate, hope you find it.  I guess it could be a fantastic roll on forage/botanize, but who knows... maybe its just laying around in ground somewhere... or maybe in ocean or maybe inside a tree?????

I rather do something else that lose my sanity :D Good luck again!!

 

or when was the 20 gold coin first introduced.. how many maps were present at that time, you should map those.

Edited by Themystrix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was probably hidden in the caves of "The Legion Riders".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would anyone be willing to fill me in on the inside joke, I'm missing something, I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

13 hours ago, Psalamon said:

I believe if we (whats left of the new and old wurm community) band together via an all encompassing search which will be coordinated via the community maps or dumps, that could find this elusive prize which has been held in front of us for far too long. It is time; b4 we lose anymore of our valuable trusted experienced players or our new pee and vinegar filled newbies.. if you are interested please post here and with any ideas you may have.. i  am only the drummer to call out some able bodies to manage this event.. we could aggressively or casually grid off our domain which is the freedom isles i am assuming but we will also need current chaos and epic players to search their respected islands.. then we could cross out the areas we search and pendulum search and then report to the handler of the maps.. think of it besides piloting a boat or horse no real skills are needed.. lets keep this cool Wurmians. stick to the positives.. thanks for reading.. 

 

What's on b4?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You sunk my battleship

 

Also, it's not just lying around, that idea was shot down because of potential visual issues, other methods were discussed however 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SethDark said:

Would anyone be willing to fill me in on the inside joke, I'm missing something, I think.

We were told that single 20 gold coin has been hidden somewhere.

Edited by Themystrix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who was told, and when?   Was it publicly announced a while ago, I don't recall seeing one of these types of hunts for years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Nomadikhan said:

Who was told, and when?   Was it publicly announced a while ago, I don't recall seeing one of these types of hunts for years.

Master of Deception Enki posted about it on some event not long ago (few months) that it still hasn't been found and it was by some dude on the event that said it was years ago announced.... i have no idea when that would be or if that is even true. lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh its true i believe unless they the team is just poking sticks at all these years..

and i believe we are looking for a small chest w/o decay and inside of which would be the prize..

 

the reason i say this is because i found one similar with 10 silver coins and a tool.. high ql in summerholt when i was even more of a newb!!!

so i tend to believe that this and other things are left to be found.. Rolf loves this game and you ever talked with him its totally his style..

 

anyhow.. 

Edited by Psalamon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Psalamon said:

oh its true i believe unless they the team is just poking sticks at all these years..

and i believe we are looking for a small chest w/o decay and inside of which would be the prize..

 

the reason i say this is because i found one similar with 10 silver coins and a tool.. high ql in summerholt when i was even more of a newb!!!

so i tend to believe that this and other things are left to be found.. Rolf loves this game and you ever talked with him its totally his style..

 

anyhow.. 

 

You know Rolf is gone, right?  i.e. not around any more, not involved in managing, running or developing Wurm?  Pretty sure he's not involved in any of the ongoing in-game event stuff, either, and I would not be surprised to learn he doesn't even read these forums anymore.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Psalamon said:

Rolf loves this game and you ever talked with him its totally his style

 

1 minute ago, Wonka said:

You know Rolf is gone, right?

 

I am not too sure about all this either way. To me Rolf has always been the inscrutable type. Perhaps this is just all my imagination since I did not know him personally but somehow I still think he might check into the game on occasion if only just to see visually how the newer developments have turned out. I guess though he would not take the time to drop some coin or unusual rewards somewhere in the game. Who knows but if he ever did I think it would be pretty cool if he didn't tell anyone (Devs included) about it. Even some item with his name and date on it would be a special treat. Anyway, whatever he is doing I hope he is enjoying himself in return for all the enjoyment that his game has given to others.

 

Happy Trails (Rolf)

=Ayes=

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this