Sign in to follow this  
Tilda

unearned achievement

Thought I should report this but didn't think it needed immediate help or anything so didn't want to do a gm ticket. One of my alts (Kelsi) was just rowing her little boat through a tunnel and suddenly got the achievement 'kingdom infiltration' for killing an enemy kingdom creature. She wasn't even fighting anything let alone killing. Never been to pvp, not at the impalong (yet) where gms are spawning things etc. Just wanted to mention it in fairness since others try hard to get some of those pvp type achievements.

sounds interesting, I would say should include the location and server this happened

was on Pristine, our current community map has no cords that I can see but will check later on the ingame map, but was at the final (east) section of the tunnel/canal (inside cave) coming from Lake Paramount out to the east coast.

She was attacked by an anaconda, which gives the achievement, in the past and it died to another player/tower guards/old age most likely.

ok weird. I checked wiki and it just says that about killing an enemy kingdom creature, which sounds like a pvp thing to me, since on freedom there aren't any enemy kingdom creatures :D

ps-just checked my main character and yeah, she has it  many times and also has never been to pvp, so it must be something like that, just named inappropriately I guess

Edited by Tilda

Anaconda are aggressive kingdom animals. Wild boars are non-aggressive kingdom animals. Both spawn on pve servers.

Some definitely have a bug in the trigger, I've gotten them without even leaving the house