Any Interest?

1 hour ago, Madt said:

you deserve to lose it

ok but how does this attitude help with

Chaos players 20/800
Epic cluster players 15/1600
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Madt said:

If you can't defend it, you deserve to lose it.

Griefing aside, if you restrict PvP to only those who can play hours and hours at a single stretch, you deserve the tiny playerbase you'll get.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Roccandil said:

Griefing aside, if you restrict PvP to only those who can play hours and hours at a single stretch, you deserve the tiny playerbase you'll get.

This is a good point, and one I take into consideration when presenting my arguments. Hence why a limit to how many times can a deed be drained before it pops would be a step in the right direction.

This argument is ridicules if a kingdom spends months fortifying a deed it should be incredibly difficult to be raided. They have built walls 300+ slope added mine hops stone walls reinforced everything they can think of exc. So, what I think I’m hearing is even though the opposing kingdom have spent thousands of hours reinforcing deed defenses and are actively defending it you should be able to sack it in a matter of hours. Does this about some up this rather tenuous argument?  I am sorry we don’t bow down to the great Crusaders, but this game should not change to fit your odd and rather telling belief that when TC attacks the defenders should just lay down. That will not happen, not to day, not tomorrow.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Roninn said:

This argument is ridicules if a kingdom spends months fortifying a deed it should be incredibly difficult to be raided. They have built walls 300+ slope added mine hops stone walls reinforced everything they can think of exc. So, what I think I’m hearing is even though the opposing kingdom have spent thousands of hours reinforcing deed defenses and are actively defending it you should be able to sack it in a matter of hours. Does this about some up this rather tenuous argument?  I am sorry we don’t bow down to the great Crusaders, but this game should not change to fit your odd and rather telling belief that when TC attacks the defenders should just lay down. That will not happen, not to day, not tomorrow.

You are right. If you spend months building a deed, you should by all rights have a very difficult to raid deed. That goes without saying.

But give me two days and a group of 10, and I'll make you a deed that you wont be able to uproot even in a week of raiding it. Hell, give me a token and a 90ql steep mine door in the middle of nowhere, and it will take you minimun of 8+ hrs to get inside my safe mine. Thats with zero defenses, and no one there to stop you.

The current system makes it so as long as someome keeps paying the upkeep, its literally impossible to disband the deed. Given how easy deeds are to repair, attackers leave after a raid to come back the next day and have to start it all over again from scratch. That is a problem, wether you are a crusader or not. 

If you dont believe me, go try raiding a crusader deed, any crusader deed. Let me know when you disband it.

I think one of the biggest problems with PvP is people constantly talking about pvp, poking, prodding, dissecting, filing complaints, proposing resolutions, creating additional regulations, so on and so forth. You are all actively trying to make Chaos the least chaotic place of all time, it is honestly reminiscent of the Randy Marsh episode of South Park where he starts cooking because he hasn't had time with his wife. You are all so hungry for pvp you are coming on the forums to argue and debate it to get your fix, your brains keep storming up new ways to essentially build bureaucracy around the game.

If you cannot see it by now, that you are essentially a bunch of un-elected EU  bureaucrats, you may never see it.

Please just start killing each other again. 

• Like 1