Sign in to follow this  
Eyesgood

Is it safe to move yet?

Is it safe to load up a boat with tons of supplies and cross servers, or are there any lingering server-crossing bugs to worry about?

As a trader who constantly crosses servers with tons of stuff, including animals in crates, bulk, regular items, etc, I can say that I've not experienced a bug server crossing in a long time. It is as safe as can be.

• Like 1

well today my boat adopted the name and woodtype of another boat near it

Is it safe to move yet?

Eyesgood, Are you still frozen in fear afraid to move? Is it ever really "safe" to move within these Wurm lands? I suppose anything can happen unexpectedly to make it unsafe but moving is worth the risk I would say, even if it is only a tenuous step or two. Go ahead and take the risk. You have been around long enough to survive, I would think. More importantly is the decision in which direction to head. Yeah, that will take some further thought. Maybe in another week or two you will figure it out.

From the bold adventurer that headed out into the unknown with little more than you could carry in a backpack you have come to this? I must say that I am very disappointed in you sir...

=Ayes=