Sign in to follow this  
Ayes

Craftable Cloth "Bandit" Mask

I would like to see a craftable cloth Bandit style mask (sort of like those in WoW) made available for cloth Tailors to create. It should fit in the mask slot of paperdoll and not provide any armor protection. Just something cool looking that would fit under the cloth hood to hide more of the face. Also, low skill to create, dyeable and lightweight. Thanks!

=Ayes=

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

Isn't the shadow mask pretty much that?

That's close to the style I was thinking of, yes. Is it craftable from cloth by cloth tailors? I don't see it listed on Wurmpedia. I thought it was a rare drop or special event thing maybe.

Mask of the shadow

A cosmetic item that was awarded to the player who achieved the "Most unique player kills" on one of the challenge server rounds.

As there were only two original challenge server rounds, there are only two of this item in Wurm existance.

Awarded with this item were the player title "Shadow Assassin", as well as a gold challenge statue.

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes
add info

3 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

archaeology

Nice! Thanks for that info. I knew a few could be created that way but I was suggesting another style being craftable from Cloth Tailoring as per details.

=Ayes=

Would be nice if there was alternative craftable mask. A red one perhaps.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Niki said:

Would be nice if there was alternative craftable mask. A red one perhaps.

Yep, that's the color those Bandit masks were in WoW. Like a cloth handkerchief folded at an angle and tied to the back of the head. They were easy to obtain there by killing Bandits, which is what brought it to my mind for cloth craftable ones in Wurm. Seems pretty much an oversight that cloth tailors can't at least create a cloth mask for that slot.

=Ayes=