Sign in to follow this  
Miretta

blank wagons + dyeable

I would love to see a bit more variety for wagons, besides trying to get wagons from different kingdoms.
Making them blank like ship sails, that can then be dyed would add a way of personalizing wagons, much like people do with carts :)

also, having some basic patterns to choose from that can be dyed, would be nice as well and would be nice for ship sails as well.

decided to make some overlay in photoshop :)

bIqjjor.png

Edited by Miretta
  • Like 6

Yes please. Sometimes I just want a black wagon without having to pay 10 bucks for one from a PMK. 

• Like 1

+1 for blank and dyeable, like banners. Patterns might a bit too much of an encroachment into PMK territory though.

• Like 1

+1 one, it has been on my thoughts as well since the dye update. Also I would love some interface with basic patterns where I can combine my own design, it would give so much personal touch on Wurm :) Could be used for, wagon sides, sails, banners, shields, chest pieces...

+1000000

Yes please. Being able to make anything more distinct or unique without having to express support of one PMK or another would be wonderful.

Just colors though, not patterns or symbols or anything. That seems like the benefits you should only have with a PMK.

10 minutes ago, Seriphina said:

Just colors though, not patterns or symbols or anything. That seems like the benefits you should only have with a PMK.

Why PMKs already have much more complex system that is hand made and still more unique than combination of basic paterns. Imagine if you could put a cross on every sail, or golden crown on black banner for example? Would make dye consumption more complex and interesting since now you would need several dyes for item, and would make wurm even more prettier. Perhaps unlock patterns at some skill, level of cloth tailoring, natural substances or even new skill like painting...If this could be implemented in future I don't think it needs to be hold down by pmks

while I agree that patterns might be too much and I wouldn't want to challenge any PMK designs with it, I was merely thinking of simple shapes like stripes, dots, basic outlining etc. nothing too fancy a bit similar to how crest backgrounds work, simple shapes and only 1-2 colors usually

ce31e1e5b5aa787b702091292e8824e6.jpg

tent5.jpg

tent6.jpg

Yelloandgreenstripe15ft.dia.jpg

tents01.jpgb42e7125-ef06-4ccd-840e-07342

• Like 1