Sign in to follow this  
Maximillian

Let summer hats be cloth.

Summers hats were changed into a cloth item in a recent change and I think it's only right for them to stay that way. When they were like a steel helmet they allowed the wearer to move faster and have a non drop helmet which is silly in a pvp scene anyway.

-1, they are unrepairable, so they need a sort of buff to make them useful.

with that logic then make all gift items OP

They weren't a gift. They were given out to players that reported extremely sensitive bugs. Not like everyone has one, I've only ever seen 3 used in PVP in recent times.

Edited by Rudie
  • Like 1

+0

I wanted one while back but i always assumed even if i bought one that it would be nerfed eventually just like when i bought my bok.

Rather it lost its speed bonus and became a steel helm that didn't drop/lose QL.

i'd have to agree with shank

i want one of these, but i'm afraid if I buy it it'll eventually be nerfed (if I could find a seller) because they just look sweet.

if it does get nerfed, make it like shank said, steel helm doesnt lose ql/drop

I think that they are a really cool item and there is no reason to nerf them. . . Except pvp balance and an easy solution would be to make them drop if killed by a player, or render them useless like jewelry in pvp, but still keep the original properties on PVE

Edited by Xor

-1 If we keep nerfing things that give people wven a slight advantage we will all be fighting naked , no spells, and bashing each other with fists - until that's considered too much of an advantage 

Edited by Rhianna

I like to think of summer hats as "Ancient Items from the Gods" and as such should remain cool and very rare, but also functional. 

Not everything all the time has to be a level playing field, that is literal communism and that sucks.

• Like 1

Making them drop on death and losing speed bonuses would be a fine balance I guess... 

The issue with items only a select few can obtain and have 0 loss chance is because people with a lot of money and stronger kingdoms will always be the ones to monopolize them. Nobody else will really get a chance to use such rare items, I can agree that not everything needs to be 100% balanced though like skills not items.

Edited by Maximillian