Sign in to follow this  
Prophetears

Minor Changes Round 4

Tame  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Tame

2. 2. Shoot Quickly

Buff the ability to "retame" a creature, like, using a tamable on an already tame horse. Currently, it does almost nothing to increase tame level, and thus, players simply tame something else and then the creature again, rendering the feature redundant.

Add mechanics to "Shoot Quickly" or otherwise remove it. As it currently stands, it actually does nothing but add difficulty to your archery shot and increases UI clutter

8 hours ago, Prophetears said:

Buff the ability to "retame" a creature, like, using a tamable on an already tame horse. Currently, it does almost nothing to increase tame level, and thus, players simply tame something else and then the creature again, rendering the feature redundant.

I'm already able to "imp" the taming strength up to my level (can start at nervous and get up to loyal). I've never tried swapping back and forth, though.

"Shoot quickly" Does work, however it's effect is negligible at higher levels due the archery timers being capped at 5 seconds,

• Like 1

On 7/27/2018 at 1:16 AM, Roccandil said:

I'm already able to "imp" the taming strength up to my level (can start at nervous and get up to loyal). I've never tried swapping back and forth, though.

youve been wasting your time by doing that buddy haha. its much more efficient to retame