Sign in to follow this  
Firecat

[Fixed] Kicked off mounts

After the latest patch (26/07/2018) it seems as though if you jump on a mount (wagon/carts/horses) and try moving straight away it boots  you off onto the tile you are on instantly, and sometimes randomly after you stop moving.

*edit* 

seems like you only get booted when moving forwards or backwards specifically, wiggling left and right to move seems to produce less chance to boot you off the mount

Thanks! Looking into it now and will have a hotfix ASAP 

• Like 1

Thought the downtime was for a hotfix? it is still broken on chaos

Still happens just not as frequent as before the "fix", the time I provoke it was riding up 11 slope that goes into 22 slope then I disembark.

yeah i didint have it them the server announced a downtime for the hotfix and now i have it :) cant get my damm cart 20 tiles from my mine to my house hehehe

i know you are already looking in to it but just wanna point out it happens in ships too but anyway happy hunting for a fix ?

Going up slopes above 20 in height causes you to get booted off mounts still 

Slopes are certainly a cause of it. 

It also seems to affect all of my characters at the same time (when on the same tile). 

Not sure if this helps. 

Also there is a chance now to get booted from ship when trying to cross server borders, it seems reembarking and trying again a few times will push you through.

Also not character related, tried to swap commander, tried to log off for /lotime, only solution was just jumping back and try again and again. Happened 1/3 server crossings so far to me.

Edited by Jaz

It boots me off my wagon on every slope change. Have re-logged 5x so far. Luckily my other toon is stationary on a ship, so haven't been disembarked from that. Oh, and the modern renderer does not work that well on an old machine, had to switch back to Legacy.

Relogging does not seem to help. I've been having to lead horses off the tile I was kicked from before I can ride again. 

With carts, I'm unhitching, pushing/pulling and rehitching. :( 

Not sure if related, when I lead my horse it's rendered with 1 tile offset to where the character stands, when moving west/east. Does not happen when moving north/south.