Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Patch Notes 26/JUL/18

These all look awesome!

thank you dev’s!

6 hours ago, Wonka said:

So what potions do the dragons that previously gave duplicates give now?  The previously-unavailable carpentry/ropemaking etc, or something new?

Combination - some previously hard-to-get ones and 1 brand new one.

5 hours ago, Jaz said:

Are frost and acid potions still useless?

They still work as before (for now).

The embark / disembark bug is being chased around by a bunch of devs waving various household implements, and is expected to be cornered and squished shortly.

• Like 2

Ok, like any others i am being kicked off horse/cart while riding on or down a slope. That i hope you ll fix very quickly, my deeds are on top of mountains (where i am stuck unless i run...) :(   :(   :(

Whoever made the change to combining items, you rule, truly the best part of the patch.

Thanks

• Like 3

Really great "kitchen sink" patch.  It is great to know that our suggestions and issues are not being ignored and actually actively being solved. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nomadikhan said:

new renderer is having issues...this is simply clicking Modern renderer..  Black bridges, weird stripes, sand colored rock, no trees, and invisible road tiles.

WycuSBs.jpg

Is there a help topic for this?

I have the same issue

17 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Bugfix: Crafting window will no longer default to an item in the list.  Exceptions listed below.

• If only one item can be made it will be in the crafting option by default
  • If you have previously had the crafting window open during the same session with that item crafted, it will auto default to that item again

Woot, no more bad Yokes!

Edited by cccdfern
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, DevBlog said:

Bugfix: Actions performed achievement should now trigger properly.

Great job guys.  Working amazingly.  Thank you for fixing it.

I'm impressed with the recent updates / fixes and with the detail these updates have been described.

• Like 1

Looks like the new renderer fixed the lighting problems I've had for many months. It's not perfect though, shadows flicker when walking. It's a step in the right direction...:)

Edited by Torgrim

Is it now normal that necklace pieces, in my case the soul stealer necklace, take damage from combat or use?   For over a year mine was at zero dmg but now in 1 day it's at 3.00 dmg.

2 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

Is it now normal that necklace pieces, in my case the soul stealer necklace, take damage from combat or use?   For over a year mine was at zero dmg but now in 1 day it's at 3.00 dmg.

It didn't work before, so probably. It's 1 damage per kill, which is fairly high

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

It didn't work before, so probably. It's 1 damage per kill, which is fairly high

Thanks for that.  I've never been sure what skill effeciency is but lived years without, so if it's destroyed so be it, not really useful from what I've noticed over the last year or so.

4 hours ago, Nomadikhan said:

Thanks for that.  I've never been sure what skill effeciency is but lived years without, so if it's destroyed so be it, not really useful from what I've noticed over the last year or so.

Thats because it was fixed in this update

It will now give the bonus and take damage accordingly, prior to this update it was just a fancy necklace

• Like 1

New: A PvE death tab has been added and will record player deaths on your server.

Not a fan.  Thankfully you added a way to opt out of seeing this.  

Sign in to follow this