Sign in to follow this  
Enlightened_One

Tip - Enhance experience - Camera angle slightly up

Hey, all.  I just noticed something neat and wanted to pass it along.  When moving around the game world, if you position the camera angle slightly higher than usual, you really enhance the experience of playing the game.  Especially if you're walking through a town.

Normally, I used to walk around with the camera perfectly horizontal, or even slightly to the down side to see just a few meters in front of me.  But everything changed when I positioned the camera above horizontal, so that the horizon line was at around 33% from the bottom of my screen (or the bottom third).  This means that 33% of my screen sees below the horizon and 67% of my screen sees above the horizon.

Man, what a difference that makes!  You can see the trees overhead, the upper floors of buildings as you pass them, and so much more.  It's like walking in the real world.  That slight tilting upward just enhanced the experience for me by far!

And you know, I think we should do that in real life too.  Look up more.  Chins up everyone!

Edited by Enlightened_One
  • Like 4