Sign in to follow this  
Heboric

A couple of issues.

I'm not 100% sure whether the following are server or client issues, but as they affect everyone I'm guessing server somehow. If anyone recognizes the cause it would be a great help to know.

The first issue is boats. For some reason we can't cast WoA on a boat, and today after our first Dragon hunts we have found we can't transfer bone rarity to a boat either. Anyone any clue?

The second is special fishing spots....we just don't seem to have them at all...again...no idea why not.

Thanks for your time to read this, and if you can help at all it would be fantastic.

Edited by Heboric
spelling

As for the first:

Wind of ages cannot be cast on a boat, and a rare bone requires the item being completed and in your inventory, so they need to be items you can pick up. 

The special fishing spots will generate and change over time, using a good cast on your lurker in the deep pendulum will help greatly 

this is WU so depends on mods if Woa can be cast and you would need a mod to be able to transfer rarity to a boat.

Also you would need to check with the server owner about the special fishing spots - maybe he forgot to put them in.....

Edited by Rhianna

Ah...cheers. I didn't realize that had been modded on Budda's server :)

I guess I'm looking for a good boat mod now then!

It's odd though as I get an option for instance to transfer rarity to a floor loom.

Edited by Heboric

OK...fishing spot problem was due to too shallow seas. I've made them much deeper in places and now spots have appeared. As for the bones.....well I have the GM :)

Thank you for the help.