Sign in to follow this  
CrazyDad543

WTB high ql, knife

I'm looking for a higher ql knife for chopping veggies. One that will take very low damage, and be fast. So I'm thinking about 80 to 90 ql. Probably steel. And with a higher WoA enchant. Or if this is totally not what I need let me know. 

make sure its got high blessing of the dark.. or add some coc to it.. not needed as high but might as well get some skill.. and if u are paying top notch think about an alloy at least steel for added dmg resistance.. and these are just my thoughts.. is a knife a blacksmithing creation item..??? if so you have lucked out not hard to find a good smith..

Coc on a chopping knife is not really a big deal. You get soooo little cooking skill that it won't matter. With a 97coc I can chop 2000 veggies and get maybe .005 skill, with my "cooking" skill around 51.

On 7/21/2018 at 10:11 PM, CrazyDad543 said:

I'm looking for a higher ql knife for chopping veggies. One that will take very low damage, and be fast. So I'm thinking about 80 to 90 ql. Probably steel. And with a higher WoA enchant. Or if this is totally not what I need let me know. 

If you are low on cooking skill or your veggies are not 100ql, you might want to go with a moon metal knife (Glimmer/Addy) for increased ql. Its a pain to imp later tho, but worth it. 

• Like 1