Sign in to follow this  
Psalamon

Wtf.. is thursday or friday a holiday for code club...

I have tried every and all means to contact somebody to reset my pw so i can access store to prem and buy silver.. is this how you guys treat customers.. anybody else having trouble with simple support tickets or emails or posts to codeclub?? thank Rolf i dont need help very often but i have been trying to prem since yesterday... wow.. i hope i am a rare case.

Any CM can do that for you.  Just ask around in CA help.

18 minutes ago, Wargasm said:

Any CM can do that for you.  Just ask around in CA help.

Actually no CM can do anything of the sort, they can only help direct players to the website registration page that has the password reset function in tiny print down the bottom. For someone to reset it for them they need a GM+

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Psalamon said:

I have tried every and all means to contact somebody to reset my pw so i can access store to prem and buy silver.. is this how you guys treat customers.. anybody else having trouble with simple support tickets or emails or posts to codeclub?? thank Rolf i dont need help very often but i have been trying to prem since yesterday... wow.. i hope i am a rare case.

You know, if you're living in British Columbia and they're living in Europe, there might be a 5-8 hours time difference between both locations. Meaning if you log in the game in the afternoon (for you); it's actually evening or night for them, meaning no-one is at the office in the first place.

So instead of becoming angry at them for not being there when you are online, you might actually change your log-in times to adjust to them; instead of them adjusting to you.

Just a suggestion, though.

Thorin :)

3 hours ago, Thorinoakshield said:

You know, if you're living in British Columbia and they're living in Europe, there might be a 5-8 hours time difference between both locations. Meaning if you log in the game in the afternoon (for you); it's actually evening or night for them, meaning no-one is at the office in the first place.

So instead of becoming angry at them for not being there when you are online, you might actually change your log-in times to adjust to them; instead of them adjusting to you.

Just a suggestion, though.

Thorin :)

i currently have emailed payment@wurmonline.com about a week ago for a issue and still haven't heard back personally. when it comes to spending money, the customer should be assisted and not ignored. this game is so small that the delay shouldn't even be there.

Edited by Niki

8 minutes ago, Niki said:

i currently have emailed payment@wurm.com about a week ago for a issue and still haven't heard back personally. when it comes to spending money, the customer should be assisted and not ignored. this game is so small that the delay shouldn't even be there.

Was your email sent to payment@wurm.com or payment@wurmonline.com? Please note that wurm.com is not a valid domain for wurmonline and all emails regarding payment issues should be sent to payment@wurmonline.com following the instructions listed on the forums.

As noted in the instructions, if you do not receive a response within 48 hours during weekdays then you can contact the GM team in game using the /support system and include all the necessary information and that you have already submitted an email.

Please remember that the Wurm Staff is a volunteer group and some delays during busy periods are to be expected. We will continue to work with players as best we can to make sure issues are processed in a timely manner.

payment@wurmonline.com

i just checked, still no email trying to help me with my issue

Edited by Niki

59 minutes ago, Maxthx said:

Was your email sent to payment@wurm.com or payment@wurmonline.com? Please note that wurm.com is not a valid domain for wurmonline and all emails regarding payment issues should be sent to payment@wurmonline.com following the instructions listed on the forums.

As noted in the instructions, if you do not receive a response within 48 hours during weekdays then you can contact the GM team in game using the /support system and include all the necessary information and that you have already submitted an email.

Please remember that the Wurm Staff is a volunteer group and some delays during busy periods are to be expected. We will continue to work with players as best we can to make sure issues are processed in a timely manner. 

Being volunteer can never be an excuse for sloppy service. It could work for some nonprofit organization, but for Code Club it is not the case. It is just optimizing their expenses at the cost of quality of service.

17 hours ago, Psalamon said:

11 hours ago, rixk said:

Being volunteer can never be an excuse for sloppy service. It could work for some nonprofit organization, but for Code Club it is not the case. It is just optimizing their expenses at the cost of quality of service.

Both of you need to take a hard to swallow pill, called "Nobody gives a flying pigs piss that you can't handle a problem like a normal adult, and politely wait for help instead of complaining and using terms like "I'M A PAYING CUSTOMER" and think you'll get suddenly better service because you threw that line at someone" 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cornchips said:

Both of you need to take a hard to swallow pill, called "Nobody gives a flying pigs piss that you can't handle a problem like a normal adult, and politely wait for help instead of complaining and using terms like "I'M A PAYING CUSTOMER" and think you'll get suddenly better service because you threw that line at someone" 

to be fair, 1 week is a long time to wait just for a reply, i often had issues with other services and companies and usually they respond within a few hours at most, if i paid for a service and had a problem and mailed support and they didnt answer after a week i would likely just refund everything and never use that service again, but the thing is other than lif there isnt much other alternative to this game, i'm not a super conspiracy savy person but it honestly wouldnt shock me if code club were fully aware of the semi monopoly they held and "abused" it to their benefit, with that they can afford to be lazy and offer sloppy service because they know people wont simply leave because there is practically nowhere else to go, this would not fly with any other product/service. Just my 2 cents though.

I do apologize for my delays handling a number of issues recently,  there are reasons but they do not matter to you and that is understandable. 

As far as payment@wurmonline.com  That is the proper avenue for situations like paypal issues and payment issues above my control, but if you do not get a response within say 72 hours you could let me know the situation so I can ping Code Club AB.

I do see a couple of account related tickets  so I hope one of them is of Psalamon and I can get him sorted.

• Like 2

Psalamon, I did infact find your ticket posted ~18 hours ago.  I have sent you a new password to the registered address.

15 hours ago, Niki said:
payment@wurmonline.com

i just checked, still no email trying to help me with my issue

Arghh.....  :(  Sorry Niki,  seems they were waiting on some info from me.  I have responded to them.

19 hours ago, SmeJack said:

Actually no CM can do anything of the sort, they can only help direct players to the website registration page that has the password reset function in tiny print down the bottom. For someone to reset it for them they need a GM+

I beg to differ, as I was recently assisted by a CM with a password change.  

3 minutes ago, Wargasm said:

I beg to differ, as I was recently assisted by a CM with a password change.  

You can differ all you like it is a fact that a CM does not have that power, they may have asked assistance but they did not do it.

It's probably me. I often take tickets with my cm girl.  Even if I'm doing the work on my GM. 

It  does take a GM, and for payment issues sometimes even a basic GM is not enough.

• Like 3

First post in this topic was posted at just before 6 am swedish (Code Club AB) time.

As this has now been resolved, I'm locking this thread.