Sign in to follow this  
eftet

[Fixed] Traders having revoked original citizenship and added to another deed.

I'm noting it down here as bug since such behaviour was already reported with Support Request and perhaps puts in danger of loosing trader (access to it or poofing on foreign deed disband) anybody who will follow this scheme. I will probably edit this post later with more info or comment below. Now I just want to make devs and gms aware of the situation as this is not what is expected I believe.

The new trader placed in result of solved case has been already recalculated to the deed he's on again. There was no resize or any such action regarding neither of the deeds involved. First hand info as I own both and the alts. Time window is quite short this time.

1. Both deeds are in place.

2. Member of CV deed places trader on CVP area. Examine message shows correctly - "He bears the mark of citizen of CV". Citizenship list displays trader in CV.

3. Something triggers the change - server restart? CVP joining alliance with CV? 

4. Examine message shows "He bears the mark of citizen of CVP". Citizenship list displays trader in CVP.

I thought traders always moved to the deed they're on at server restart?

They do move to the deed they are on at restarts if they are not a member of a deed.

Yep, having owned multiple in the past, the above are correct.

Fixed/clarified with today's update: https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/164381-patch-notes-26jul18/

Bugfix: Trader placement and citizenship mechanics have been adjusted to occur at the time of placement, rather than the next server restart.

• Traders will become a citizen of the deed where they are placed immediately, instead of after a server restart.
  • Traders placed in the wild will have no deed associated with them and will not generate upkeep for the deed of the placer.
  • If a deed is placed over a trader in the wild, the trader will immediately become a citizen of that deed.