Sign in to follow this  
Brattygirl

Return from the dead

Hello fellow wurmians. I don't know if any of you remember me but I used to play on Indy. I was the Co-Mayor of Ultimarus under Elwood. Due to college and life I quit for around 5 years or so. But I am back and was looking to see if any old friends still play. I was also wondering if anyone had found any of my items. I came back to my house gone and Ultimarus no more. I know it has been a long time but I am hopeful that maybe some of it is out there. I would be willing to buy it back. Feel free to message me in game or on here.

~Brattygirlsback (Again :D)

Edited by brattygirl
  • Like 1

Welcome back.

Elwood (with all his wood scraps) certainly still plays.

• Like 1

Yeah so much time had passed. It seems like such a blur. 

15 minutes ago, brattygirl said:

Yeah so much time had passed. It seems like such a blur. 

I am still here as you can see ?

I hope you had a good time in the last years.

• Like 1

I had a great time. Got through school and started my career. Now I have some time to get back into this :D Now I just need to get to Xanadu to group up with Elwood, Get money so i can rebuy new tools and I will be back in the swing of things lol

@brattygirl

Welcome back to Wurm! If you decide to stick to Indy, I will be more than happy to provide you with lodging, tools, food, and a sailboat. I know is not the same as getting your stuff back, but its better than starting from scratch! We are in the process of building up our village at Timeless isle. 

There are 4 of us (5 if you count the non Wurm player that sticks around), and have our own private discord. 

Of course if you dont need a place to live, and just need a boat and some tools, let me know. I'd love to help a fellow returning Wurmian. 

Good to have you back!

1 hour ago, brattygirl said:

So do you no longer play on Indy?

Sadly, I no longer play Wurm Online anymore. I still have my small deed on Deliverance and a few alts on Indy at Akhenaten, but I am not active.

Most of my time is needed in my Wurm Unlimited server, but I enjoy being a server administrator more than playing as a normal player, so I still have fun with wurm :) Things just changed and I am older now.

Edited by Sklo:D

1 hour ago, Angelklaine said:

@brattygirl

Welcome back to Wurm! If you decide to stick to Indy, I will be more than happy to provide you with lodging, tools, food, and a sailboat. I know is not the same as getting your stuff back, but its better than starting from scratch! We are in the process of building up our village at Timeless isle. 

There are 4 of us (5 if you count the non Wurm player that sticks around), and have our own private discord. 

Of course if you dont need a place to live, and just need a boat and some tools, let me know. I'd love to help a fellow returning Wurmian. 

Good to have you back!

@Angelklaine any help would be greatly appreciated. I have my sailboat. It seems it is still around even after 5 years. I would have figured it would have decayed due to being gone for so long. I guess leaving it in Pingpongs folly was a good thing. My Caravel I left outside is long gone lol. I would appreciate any tools you can offer me. I can promise you I will put them to great use for when I go to Xanadu. I do not have much to offer in return. I have 2 silver to my name. But I can work it off.

Edited by brattygirl
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, brattygirl said:

@Angelklaine any help would be greatly appreciated. I have my sailboat. It seems it is still around even after 5 years. I would have figured it would have decayed due to being gone for so long. I guess leaving it in Pingpongs folly was a good thing. My Caravel I left outside is long gone lol. I would appreciate any tools you can offer me. I can promise you I will put them to great use for when I go to Xanadu. I do not have much to offer in return. I have 2 silver to my name. But I can work it off.

I'll sort you when I get home. Time to dust of my crafting set!

Welcome home brattygirl,   Sunday, July 22nd, 2018 at 16:30 UTC

Wurm's been waiting patiently for you and the hamsters are jumping with joy at the return of an ole timer.

Indy has dramatically changed, so you will probably need an updated road / tunnel / cave canal map to find your way around.

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/140493-albia-roads-map-of-indy/

You can view it and Zoom in on it right there on Google Drives or you can download to your desktop and use a picture viewer to really zoom in for a high rez close up look.

... and it is updated every two weeks like clock work.

Welcome back.

Kindest regards!

Hughmongus

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:13 PM, brattygirl said:

Hello fellow wurmians. I don't know if any of you remember me but I used to play on Indy. I was the Co-Mayor of Ultimarus under Elwood.

Nice to see one of the old crew from Ultimarus has returned to life (Wurm) once again. I remember your name from back then as I used to live nearby but don't think we ever really spoke. Anyway, so many new features have been added to the game since your departure so I hope you will enjoy discovering them all after sailing to Xanadu to meet up with Elwood.

=Ayes=

p.s. Looks like the old boat repairing temptation has been beneficial in your case. *chuckles*