Sign in to follow this  
Wilczan

[Bug] Valrei map

Looks like Mag is trying to leave Epic, but it's a one way ship.

Magranon: " Transfer does not compute. "

Seriously though... I believe your image and all but It says hes heading to Mount Creation in game and on strike limit for me.

2 hours ago, EpicDude said:

Seriously though... I believe your image and all but It says hes heading to Mount Creation in game and on strike limit for me.

Now it does. I saw this bug many times and I'am aware that it gets auto fixed after some time. Despite of it it's bug anyway.

Not to mention bugs like displaying things double or displaying wrong number of items etc.

Edited by Wilczan

I'm impressed you can see the whole map; I always get a truncated half-map.

Fix damn Valrei map to show items properly. Lately I saw few items on the map, now it seems there is only 1?

IT IS PATHETIC THAT PLAYERS NEED TO USE EXTERNAL MAP ON WEBSITE TO SEE THINGS PROPERLY INSTEAD OF JUST USING INGAME MAP.

• Like 1

Added to the list, does it happen when heading to certain tiles or just at random when heading anywhere if you happen to know?

4 hours ago, Darklords said:

Added to the list, does it happen when heading to certain tiles or just at random when heading anywhere if you happen to know?

Nice but that's just cosmetic, it gets autofixed quickly.

What bothers me is that one day, I check map, see 3 items, so I do not redirect Magranon, seeing that he goes into right direction. Then next day, I see that there are only 1 item on the map and Maagranon went into empty tile.

12 hours ago, Wilczan said:

Nice but that's just cosmetic, it gets autofixed quickly.

What bothers me is that one day, I check map, see 3 items, so I do not redirect Magranon, seeing that he goes into right direction. Then next day, I see that there are only 1 item on the map and Maagranon went into empty tile.

Is it missing through the entire scenario or just sometimes a relog fixes?

The extra items are the ones that weren't picked up in the last scenario, and they don't clear off the map properly. i've had it show the real map on one acc and show the broken one on another, despite both only just logging in plenty of times, that map cant be trusted.

If you don't guide the god and he actually looks like he's going in the right direction that should let you know that somethings wrong, because they never go the right way

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

Maybe add some button or command for refreshing valrei map (could have some timer to avoid spamming) so It would not need relog to refresh.

Couse, after god move or mission completion, almost always position/timers are not refreshed. Those are refreshed sometimes after some random time but mostly did not.

Then I need to relog to see current situation on map.

• Like 1

The ingame valrei map has always been very buggy, often showing duplicate or wrong items, among other things.  It's more reliable to use the strikelimit one, but even that one occasionally bugs out.  In those cases, reference the actual valrei.xml file, because that one is never wrong, except you have to read it instead of looking at an image.

Yeah, I know how to overcome this by using another solutions.

Thing is, we have this map in game and it should be functional.

• Like 1

Relogging, even after 8 hours, doesn't change anything, map still bugged.

This is in-game map / strike limit / rotabland to compare:

E8snnUz.jpg

2ORrout.jpg

jX9LGn1.jpg