Sign in to follow this  
zethreal

Offering Forest Removal Service

I'm looking to level my WoodCutting skill. If anyone in the Freedom Isles is in need of having a small ( or large ) forest removed, please let me know. I'm able to travel to any server. My Current WoodCutting skill is around 58. I would prefer taking the lumber with me, but if you want it, we can discuss separately.

I'd prefer clear-cutting because it's the easiest, but we can work on other options such as me replanting the forest using your sprouts or cutting just specific types of trees.

I'm not looking to cause trouble, so I will only clear-cut areas near/on your deed. My only requests would be 2 - 4 animals for my wagon and either food or access to an oven / forge. Highway or water access to your deed is preferable, as is protection via guard towers, but is not required.

Edited by zethreal

Love the idea and have some forests I need to get rid of. Your post does not state a price. Are you do for free just to level, or wanting pay too?

If you simply want the trees gone & I can keep the lumber, it's a free service. I can haul 1 knarr load at a time. I may need a day or two of lead time to get my knarr full of crates.