Sign in to follow this  
Cornchips

Threaten Merchants on Chaos

In the current mood of adding 'common-sense' stuff, this was never implemented and the problem exists that people use merchants as a storage system, this is abusing a game mechanic and was fixed on epic already. 

• Like 6

+1

Just keep in mind people will still use alts for storage, instead of merchants.

• Like 2

-1 You can already buy stuff from merchants to remove items from their storage, it's a sandbox terrible suggestion

2 hours ago, Beanbag said:

-1 You can already buy stuff from merchants to remove items from their storage, it's a sandbox terrible suggestion

This is chaos where you cannot trade with merchants of the enemy, of all the dribbling things that are probably going to be said by people that don't understand the game, you might be on the top for this thread even with unposted further posts incoming.

13 minutes ago, Cornchips said:

This is chaos where you cannot trade with merchants of the enemy, of all the dribbling things that are probably going to be said by people that don't understand the game, you might be on the top for this thread even with unposted further posts incoming.

-1 you can already make alts in enemy kingdoms, it's a sandbox terrible suggestion

30 minutes ago, Beanbag said:

-1 you can already make alts in enemy kingdoms, it's a sandbox terrible suggestion

yeah you can just make alts and join private kingdoms that are invite only and just outright encourage more enemy alt abuse and joining a kingdom just for the sake of stealing things because no one has ever been banned for that, and this is terrible sarcasm

+1, alts have to be logged in to access stuff or put stuff on it, which can be potentially risky especially if you add the 1hr log off on deed from epic with enemy in local, and the alts can always be camped/locked/whatever while merchants are just permanently secure

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Beanbag said:

Lol at people downvoting suggestions about mechanics they know nothing about.

+1 Alts will still be a problem, but at least one loophole is closed.

He's assmad I and many other saw loopholes in his bad suggestion and used my exact wording in my own thread instead, really shows his thinking process and how he receives information, a mindless troll that should be banned for targeted harassment.

"-1 because Chaos"  

Seriously, pretend to have a clue before commenting on something you clearly know nothing about.

im pretty sure I aswell as many others have suggested this several times in the past.

its not fair that the mechanics should attempt to make my loot more accessible to enemies putting in the time and energy into raiding my deed

?

wait wait wait, no Ive got a better one

merchants on chaos are used daily and we shouldnt ruin the chaos market because someone wants to steal from other people

?

Spoiler

+1