Sign in to follow this  
Darkravager

PC account: Darkravager

Purchased the account a little over a month ago, did a tad bit of work. Just curious on what the account would bring by itself. Not really interested in selling unless someone gives me a good offer.

https://niarja.com/skill_compare/TBE

No tomes right now, I'm in the process of potentially adding BoA and SoS. Path of Insanity SOTG.

• Like 1

Almost 60 views and no opinions? I find that hard to believe with this community lol ? bump

It's a good high-end account.  The definition of high-end account is something that always changes, accounts are always getting devalued due to skill inflation.  They would call this an endgame account at one point.

I just bought Aetherwalker for 1k Euro which is only slightly better than this. I paid a bit more than it's worth (in my opinion) due to the name being a close friend of mine. so I wanted it for more than just the skills.

I feel like this could easily fetch 600-700E, and more if you get a buyer like myself (you likely won't, though. None exist now from what i've seen)

Good luck if you decide selling. :) 

nooo dont leave me darkkk. and dont waste your money on BoA.

Edited by deadwild299

Not quitting just curious on how much the market changed. 

Thanks everyone for the price checks and friendly pm’s. Someone offered me a little over 900 euros and a few other smaller ones. I’ll continue grinding and enjoying my time with Wurm!

• Like 1