Sign in to follow this  
AJBlack

There SHOULD be an achievement for this!

Living on a mountain has its ups and downs. This down resulted in an unexpected ending:

OmUGA7T.jpg

This is me, being alive at 0% health. There should be an achievement for this as I've never seen this happen before... and I fall from mountains A LOT.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, thorgot said:

There is one already, "The Lucky One".

This should be in the bug reports section then since I didn't get one.

Isnt "The Lucky One" obtained when you get fatal damage so you would die and you lifesteal or heal otherwise quickly enough before game to realize you died.

The why you are still alive is, my only assumption is that, you didnt actually die, but it left you with so mimimal health it shows 0%.

Edited by Themystrix

8 minutes ago, Themystrix said:

Isnt "The Lucky One" obtained when you get fatal damage so you would die and you lifesteal or heal otherwise quickly enough before game to realize you died.

The why you are still alive is, my only assumption is that, you didnt actually die, but it left you with so mimimal health it shows 0%.

Yeah I figure it's somewhere low enough to show 0 but not enough to kill me. Seems challenging enough to be worth an achievement, right? 

you gain the achievement when you regenerate back to 100, it's tied to going to 0 and back without dying

• Like 1