Sign in to follow this  
Niki

Amazon Payment Option issue

I don't know why I have such poor luck using the shop but it happens I guess. I just bought 2 months of game time using the Amazon Payment Option, it took about 10mins to process but I was charged for it. My ingame account hasn't updated yet. Little help please?

@Wurm Staff

Been through a ordeal with this, after contacting Xsola and Amazon about this and running in circles basically eventually I was credited the game time. Unfortunately for me now I have 4 months, since I bought another 2 but I'll get to that.

I emailed Xsola who told me Amazon hasn't sent them money yet, and told me to contact Amazon. I did. I emailed Amazon who told me to contact Xsola and they worded it like they would as well.

Email from Amazon:

b688b7eed6f51d07e831477b8a44009c.png

I contacted Xsola again after I got Amazon's email who hasn't replied yet.

I then emailed Amazon demanding a refund because I was tired of the back and forth, they haven't replied as of yet. 

So at this point I've lost all hope I go to Wurm Shop and buy another 2 months with a family member's card with paypal. No problems worked flawlessly. I login to the game and type /playtime  [13:07:28] You have premium time until 16 Nov 2018 00:07:13 GMT. 

I'm pissed at this point having logged in about a hour before and doing the same command and it saying my premium runs out on July 16th.

So likely Amazon lied to me in there reply, said "oh we messed up" hit the switch, I was credited.

It's possible I might get a refund here because I wasn't satsified with the Amazon email. I've also been in contact with a staff about this and emailed payment@wurmonline.com yesterday, I would say the matter is closed I guess if I don't get a refund?

However I'd say the Amazon Pay widget in the Shop isn't working correctly, I don't think any Chrome extensions were interfering with the processing part. Maybe take a look at that, or disable it. I'll definitely never used Xsola again that's for sure.

Order receipt:

f6faa7ee2867473d1e0738eb35794b25.png

Email with Xsola:

6baed73aa351f38544fa8e0a4db8baa2.png

Chat with Xsola:
Describe your problem to start a chat with Xsolla support. Leave us your email to get the answer as soon as possible.
Me: Yesterday I bought some game time for " Wurm Online" Using their web shop. I used Amazon Pay through Xsola it took like 10mins to process but it eventually went through, I checked with my bank and I was charged for it and I received a email <posted above>  - I've contacted my bank who said they're not blocking it, I contacted you guys already who told me to contact Amazon. Look I don't have time for this I am down money and I expect services in return. It's not my job to deal with this.
Andrew:
Hello
Me: This is the email I got from you guys. <posted above>
You there?
Andrew: i am checking it
Andrew: Please stand by online, as it may take some time to resolve the issue. Thank you for your patience. I'll provide you with an update in a few minutes.
Me: any luck?
Please send the payment receipt to our email address. We will need to redirect it to Amazon. Amazon didn't send this payment to our system yet
Me: What email do you want me to send it to
support@xsolla.com
Me: Any reason why you can't contact amazon and sort this out now?

Chat guy just stopped responding after that, pretty terrible service all around.

Chat with Bank: (I knew this wasn't the issue but I figured I'd ask):

https://pastebin.com/Cxh66qJA

Edited by Niki

Hi Niki, sorry you had issues with your payment. We use Xsolla to allow players to pay using a number of different methods and rely on them to confirm when payments are made, but this also means that if there are issues between them and another payment provider it is out of our control to resolve, unfortunately. We have raised this issue with Xsolla, but at the moment it doesn't appear that the problem was at their end. I am glad that your subsequent payment has come through, and I will ask what can be done about the original.