Sign in to follow this  
Scythe

Anyone have the online map viewer?

Here's the version that currently operates on my server. I don't have the windows .bat for it, but it shouldn't be too difficult to tweak and get it running how you want. I'm not the best person to ask questions about it, but perhaps others who use it will chime in and help.

MapViewer (Google Drive)

Wow, i checked this at the right time.  Thank you for the jar file, I've been wanting to automate nightly map builds. ?

14 hours ago, audstanley said:

Wow, i checked this at the right time.  Thank you for the jar file, I've been wanting to automate nightly map builds. ?

Would you also happen to have the .bat file sindusk was talking about?

I have tested this today.
To get it working on Windows :
1. R
ename the mapgen.sh to mapgen.bat (must enable viewing extension in windows explorer)
2. Edit mapviewer.cfg with notepad (or notepad++) 
   2.1 change the MAP_DIRECTORY = to point at the folder of the map -  for me thats  MAP_DIRECTORY = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmServerLauncher\Adventure
   2.2 change the OUTPUT_DIRECTORY = to where you want the map to save  (folder must exist already) for me thats     OUTPUT_DIRECTORY = C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmServerLauncher\Adventure\Render
   2.3 save the file

3. Let mapgen.bat run 
4. WAIT for it to finish
5. In the Output folder open index.html to view the map

• Like 1