Sign in to follow this  
Mirranda

Items: Large mirror, small clock

Hey everybody,

I have been playing Wurm for about 10 years now, it is my favourite game. Here are some ideas for items that I would love to be able to craft:

A large upstanding mirror, showing my character the way other players see me. I know there is the character window, but I also want to be able to look at myself riding interesting mounts and do other stuff like emotes or sit down.

A small clock, to be carried in the inventory. It would tell the time without having to type the comand. It could open a small display, similar to the compas or underneath the speed bar.

Maybe the bell tower could also have an option to automatically give a short ring twice a day, 1 wurm hour before sunrise and 1 wurm hour before sun down. This way it would give a warning, that it soon will be dark or light again.

Oh, and these hitching posts, that are available in some mods, are so handy! Could they be in the main game as well?

Anyway – developers, you are doing a really great job! I love the bell towers and the halter ropes and the larders and especially the lunch boxes. Thanks!

Edited by Mirranda
  • Like 2

+1  This are great ideas. I'd love the floor mirror and the bell tower chime in particular.  

cool ideas +1, what i would like is a bell tower that can be adjusted to certain needs, like if i want church bell that rings everytime is sermons or praying times etc i could just modify the time.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2018 at 5:13 AM, Mirranda said:

Maybe the bell tower could also have an option to automatically give a short ring twice a day, 1 wurm hour before sunrise and 1 wurm hour before sun down. 

I like all the ideas, but I really LOVE this one. Too infrequent to be annoying even for the grumpiest of neighbors, adding a very nice immersion bit for players working out in the fields etc to come take a short break for even meals.