Sign in to follow this  
Angelklaine

Looking for the Mayor of West Hillpeace Estate.

If anyone knows the mayor of this deed, please post below. 

If you are the mayor of this deed, please send me a PM. 

We are attempting to connect Timeless Isle to the highway, and the only sensible way to go through is right in front of your deed. If at all possible we would like to figure out which is the most favorable way to do this.

We will do all the work and pay for any expenses. All you have to do is talk with us and discuss which is the best way for you to do this. 

Thanks for your time!

Angelklaine the Harbormaster

Steward of Timeless Isle

Edited by Angelklaine

adb1d831a3f2800c62fdb17330dce244.png

So yeah it seems he sold it. I'll go ahead and send him a pm anyways. Maybe he knows the owner.

Heh, I just looked up Timeless Isle to see where that was.    My deed Orphans Cove  (years ago) used to be that large point of land you are closest to, so Aaron was my neighbor.

It was also, many years before that, Dannyiron's Wurm Academy, one of the first new player academys in Wurm (back when Indy first opened in 2010uish)

You picked a beautiful area. I can't even imagine how much dirt that took to make lol.

Edited by Brash_Endeavors

The peninsula area Its going to be a small market and Inn area, with perhaps my farm and stuff. Havent decided yet. But it will def. be a small hamlet. 

No response from Aaron as of yet. If anyone knows the owner, please let me know.

Edited by Angelklaine