Sign in to follow this  
Mclavin

Updates the current pvp community want

21 hours ago, whereami said:

My point is that most of us were happy to play here and keep playing here until some really #### changes were brought about that no one but the Epic kiddos asked for, and because the losing kingdoms had all the Developer attention and bias on their side, it was implemented to the detriment of the game.

Are you seriously complaining about bias when you are/were part of a kingdom that has had numerous divine interventions in their favour? Did you forget Rolf's quote saying something along the lines of "Mol-Rehan is the best Kingdom"

1:  White Light relocation:

4NhcXob.png

rolf1-tb100_bigger.jpgRolf Jannson‏ @RolfJannson

The White light in my opinion will be owned by the best kingdom, Mol Rehan.

2:  Artifact Reset, and the addition of re-charging:

(Good suggestion @Rudie, but it was during a period of JK dominance. :P)

3: Almost forgot, but what about.... SPARTA?

Let's not bring kingdom bias-ism into this argument.

To be honest, if you cannot provide constructive feedback without constantly blaming developers for having bias/conflicts-of-interest towards people/kingdoms (or vice versa), then please refrain from posting.

• Like 4

So what you're saying, is that you claim to have experienced bias at one point yourself. Right?

And I am saying, that I have also experienced bias flipped the other way around. Right?

So let's REMOVE this as a plausible possibility (Even if it's not true!) and take the most simple step feasibly possible toward getting a better PvP environment;

Ban all staff members from playing the PvP portion of the game. This includes but is not limited to; GM's, Developers, and Forum Moderation. Anyone who can see support tickets.

Just remove it as a possibility. So many people claim to have issues and yet no side wants to hear the others' and take it for what it's worth. Let's simply remove the possibility of it ever occurring in future, with one simple step.

I can point you towards multiple GM's (And I'm happy to provide logs) that have divulged information that they only knew because of their staff position. And I can give you situations that happened in ALL kingdoms. BL, JK, MR. It doesn't matter. Just REMOVE the possibility, and no one will have grounds to complain on in this manner.

Edited by whereami
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, whereami said:

I can point you towards multiple GM's (And I'm happy to provide logs) that have divulged information that they only knew because of their staff position. And I can give you situations that happened in ALL kingdoms. BL, JK, MR. It doesn't matter. Just REMOVE the possibility, and no one will have grounds to complain on in this manner.

If GMs can't PvP, doesn't that mean they will increasingly not understand the day-to-day reality of the PvP servers?

• Like 3

If they are going to be taking suggestions from the playerbase then logically it would seem to me that they don't think they need to understand it.

If they did need to understand it then instead they would have a clear mental image of the direction they want to see PvP go and our suggestions and whinings here on this forum would be mute and pointless.

Well it appears that this keeps going back around the same circles, so we're going to call it done now. 

We've received some great ideas, and have had plenty of internal discussions based on this thread as well. 

Our next steps will involve some back end work allowing us to tweak and fiddle with mechanics a little more easily, sindusk already mentioned his work on reworking armour to be more easily adjusted, and there's other areas such as spell mechanics that need updating on the back end. Over the coming days/weeks we'll begin sharing an overview of each issue we want to tackle and how we feel is the best way to address it in threads on each individual issue for discussion solely on that point to avoid losing focus. It'll be a long process as there's many pieces to this puzzle, we don't expect overnight miracles, but we do want to begin those steps.

I'd like to thank you all for your input, and for at least trying to keep things on topic most of the time. 

• Like 11