Sign in to follow this  
Mclavin

King Mclovin says Remove Hota from Chaos

Not sure how I feel about battlecamp stuff, but I like removing hota and randomizing hota statue spawns.  However, I dislike making statues loadable only as it makes it less available to those without.  People with 50000 hota statues wont want them so they aren't going to fight over them, but they might want to fight over moon metal.  If joenostatues has no statues and finds one, hes gonna take the metal home and drop it before going back out with a cart, assuming he knows where to even go.  Just let them grab the 150kg anchor and ride slow as hell

• Like 2

I am on the fence with the hota statue being loadable/unloadable as well. After a year of play, Chaos will be littered crazy with nogumps and dog vs bull statues all over the place. Since people can't pick them up, and driving a wagon to pick them up is a death sentence, and kingdoms who have been farming hota for years (i.e. TC) have warehouses full of them (I've seen them lul) they will only be attractive to other kingdoms. I don't know about you guys, but I don't see Panda rolling over on a wagon to go pick up a Nogump hota. 

On the other hand I'd love the good fights that can come from a system like that. So yeah, I'm on the fence in this one. Either way would be fun I guess.

We empty the warehouse every month because we literally have contracts to sell them and we fufill orders, we would collect them as much as any other kingdom since the last order was 10 gumps, lol.

25 minutes ago, Mclavin said:

We empty the warehouse every month because we literally have contracts to sell them and we fufill orders, we would collect them as much as any other kingdom since the last order was 10 gumps, lol.

Guess I was right about that subject.

• Like 1

ive been saying this for months

there is no fixing hota

get rid of it

im happy it came to peoples attention after my 1am est temper tantrum in WO discord

Edited by Prophetears