Sign in to follow this  
Aeryck

Reduce 24-hour timers...

..to 23 hours. This gives you a way to slightly adjust your reset time without really changing the delay. With 24 hour delay it is almost guaranteed that you will end up missing half a day of cooldown as you'll eventually push the cooldown off your play-time.

Edited by Aeryck
  • Like 1

Set it to 21 hours, therefore it's more wogical...... 1 Wurm week?

+1 either way.

Edited by Xallo

If u r refering to enchant grass or lava/erupt and so, its already less then 24h...
I can usually reuse it about 21or 22h after the last use...

Just because I cant think of it off the top of my head, whats on a 24 hour cooldown? 

41 minutes ago, Tuga said:

If u r refering to enchant grass or lava/erupt and so, its already less then 24h...
I can usually reuse it about 21or 22h after the last use...

oh... Well then, my information is incorrect lol. I've always waited 24 hours for Erupt/Freeze.

Edited by Aeryck

All the meditation abilities unique to the paths apart from erupt/freeze are 18 hours, so i'd assume it's also 18 hours.

Edited by Oblivionnreaver

They are 18 hours too and using wurm assist to track your cooldowns works wonders. 

Wonder why the wiki would be wrong considering these timers have been 18 hours since meditation abilities were implemented.  I guess being wiki staff is all about having the fancy title.

Edited by madnezz
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, madnezz said:

They are 18 hours too and using wurm assist to track your cooldowns works wonders. 

Wonder why the wiki would be wrong considering these timers have been 18 hours since meditation abilities were implemented.  I guess being wiki staff is all about having the fancy title.

Yeah, this is the info I was going off :(