Sign in to follow this  
FranktheTank

Mysterious giant sarcophagus discovered in Egypt

1531166532642.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/07/09/mysterious-giant-sarcophagus-discovered-in-egypt.html

A mysterious ancient black granite sarcophagus has been discovered in Egypt.

The tomb, which dates back to the Ptolemaic period between 305 B.C. and 30 B.C., was uncovered in the city of Alexandria.

In a Facebook post, Dr. Mostafa Waziri, general secretary of Egypt’s Supreme Council of Antiquities, announced that the 6-foot high sarcophagus, which is 8.7-feet long and 5.4-feet wide, is the largest ever found in Alexandria. 

The sarcophagus was found buried 16.4 feet below the surface. A layer of mortar between the lid and the body of the sarcophagus indicates that it has not been opened since it was closed more than 2,000 years ago.

NOOOO MAN

• Like 4

Cut to scene 2:

Tom Cruise can be seen riding a camel

(From the new Mummy film)

Edited by Firecat
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Firecat said:

Cut to scene 2:

Tom Cruise can be seen riding a camel

EEZocjg.gif

Sucks how the comments on Fox news always take any news no matter what is it and make it political.

A layer of mortar between the lid and the body of the sarcophagus indicates that it has not been opened since it was closed more than 2,000 years ago.

If it wasn't on deed, shouldn't it have decayed by now?

• Like 3

Color of the sarcophagus indicates clearly that this is a supreme version of this item.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, FranktheTank said:

The tomb, which dates back to the Ptolemaic period between 305 B.C. and 30 B.C., was uncovered in the city of Alexandria.

I can directly trace my family lineage to this time period by the carbon dating of a petrified brain fragment of my ancestor that has been handed down through generations and now *lies* within my possession, securely hidden within the family crypt, safely ensconced within my great grandpa's skull cavity.

Recently, through the subatomic delusional imaging device being developed by Chaser Atoms LLC., we have discovered sub-microbialistic renderings of the exact dimensions and intervectral shadings of this object. This being the result of examining the aforementioned ancestral petrified brain fragment, which is why I mentioned it aforehandidly.

Now we (they really) are almost to the point of establishing legal precedent to make claims upon this object due to the fact that my ancestors petrified brain fragment is made of the exact same geonomic fragmatisms, less time expansion degradations that can't be quantified so they are more or less suppositions based upon a combination of religious and evolutionary theories, as the doctored picture of the object above below the surface.

In the interim, all fake news agencies (not Fox of course) have been contacted by our representative Mr. L. Mao of the Hong Kong firm W.U. Limita ccc.; thusly being duly notified of their trespass into illegal non-consensual egalitarianism post-pre possession before our rightful heritage could be properly claimed and taken advantage of in a court of the current lawlessness.

All this is to state that the state of affairs as has been attempted to be concocted by mixologists of dubious and obvious sub-factual fabricants can't not be justified by these recent scientific advancements made by our affiliates yet unpublished to the general public for the safe preservation of their advancements to humanity and the resulting mass hysteria that would surely ensue should the truth be known about this object's objectives.

As I have plainly outlined and justified my claims above that may be subjectified to any but the utmost scrutiny, I think it best to not disturb the reflective quality of any further thoughts that might emerge from the depths of the unknown. Then just be assured that since the unknown is not unknown to me due to these unusual circumstances, that if anything bad that is foretold to happen I will not foretell you, for the future is still to unfold, although still a bit crumply.

=Ayes=

• Like 2

I am not even remotely sure how to dissect that post. 

So in this instance your are battling with the state over claim of an ancient tomb related to your family in China? Is that the general TLDR?

or is this a big meme.

I fill my posts with fluff words but in the end have absolutely nothing noteworthy in my essay topic - Ayes

=Cornchips=

• Like 2

those are the most accurate >aaaaa-chew< hoax ridden  >ahem<  anti-news agencies in the world Frank...  i wouldnt expect that much fact to come from their sources.. sad to say.. 

3 hours ago, Psalamon said:

those are the most accurate >aaaaa-chew< hoax ridden  >ahem<  anti-news agencies in the world Frank...  i wouldnt expect that much fact to come from their sources.. sad to say.. 

Mysterious universe is a meme article.