Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

Sleep Status Bar

I am sure I've mentioned this before, but could not find in a forum search, so here goes again:  Please make the sleep status bar on/off two very different colors.  Light grey and lighter grey are so hard to recognize as on or off, unless you just watched it change.

It's black and white, they are very different, so it may be something with your monitor not displaying correctly, have you done any calibration on it? 

not sure anything else would pop more than the white, perhaps an outer glow around the bar also or something to exaggerate it a little more. 

+1 if it helps someone not waste that precious Sleep bonus

Never been an issue for me personally though. 

Ok... I finally figured it out.  I was on Classic Light client skin.  So suggestion change:  Make the classic light skin have more contrast like Ironwood skin.

Thanks much!!

Edit:  I use Classic Light because it is a little slimmer than Ironwood.  Ironwood throws in thicker borders and wastes client window usable space, which isn't very helpful for small windows.  It looks good though, but not as well suited for players that run many clients at once.

Edited by Wurmhole
  • Like 2

The mystery is solved! 

Yeah the legacy UI's are not maintained, they're just in because nothing broke with our updates, so we aren't likely to make changes to it at this point unfortunately, but I can ask at least

• Like 1

Very cool.  Totally makes sense, especially with the new UI on the way.