Sign in to follow this  
Malcore

Thanks devs.

There are plenty of trolls, even on Indy (where everyone says there is no decent hunting). You just have to leave the comfort of your  deed and go explore. 

Troll5.jpg

(Gumbo's picture not mine)

This is not the only time I've seen this many. Not too long ago I was riding along a highway in Indy, turned around to fight a troll, and there were five of them staring at me. In the wild. Looking at me as if I were dinner. Not often do I run from a fight, but I did then. It's quite common to take on 2-3 trolls at once in some areas.

• Like 2

I think we need troll invasions, where the Troll King and his Troll Guards take a Troll Army to a server. Just to troll.

• Like 2

I want something like a npc invasion camp that is randomly occurring. Clear the camp and open the treasure chest. I think it would add a lot of immersion to the world.

9 minutes ago, Niki said:

I want something like a npc invasion camp that is randomly occurring. Clear the camp and open the treasure chest. I think it would add a lot of immersion to the world.

Heard you can find places like that on epic and chaos, random camps set up and you attack and get rewards.

• Like 2

I'd also like to see actual dungeons underground that you could accidentally mine into... (not instanced, so over time they'd all be found of course, but still, would be great for a challenge-like server).

• Like 1

I actually prefer less unicorns, as they're literally all over Xan. Unicorns are supposed to be mythical creatures, and should be rare (just not as stupidly rare as they were before).

On 7/10/2018 at 2:42 PM, FranktheTank said:

Heard you can find places like that on epic and chaos, random camps set up and you attack and get rewards.

I said NPC though, but sure I guess.

i was once chased by 32 (or more, stopped counting) in deliverance.  ask delightfuldee, she saved my sorry ass