Sign in to follow this  
Malcore

Thanks devs.

I want to thank the devs for all the hard work they are doing on creature spawns. I love the unicorn spawns and I hope they keep doing more towards that. more of everything is good.

• Like 3

Soon the entire world will be unicorns! The great prophet Enki foretold of their arrival, and the not-quite-great-but-still-pretty-good prophet Darwin foretold of DOOM for all mortals. 

Beware. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

Soon the entire world will be unicorns! The great prophet Enki foretold of their arrival, and the not-quite-great-but-still-pretty-good prophet Darwin foretold of DOOM for all mortals. 

Beware. 

We need Oracle's fog machine back in action. There hasn't been an entire Wurm month of fog for quite some time. :D

• Like 3

Now if we could get them to do this to trolls  I would be in heaven lol

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Malcore said:

On behalf of all noobs (including pingpong) , you're a monster!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Malcore said:

Yes please. I haven't seen a troll since the unipocalypse began. I haven't even seen a stray cow. It's all unicorns, all the time.

2 minutes ago, Seriphina said:

Yes please. I haven't seen a troll since the unipocalypse began. I haven't even seen a stray cow. It's all unicorns, all the time.

the 13,000 trolls on xanadu are hiding from you

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Retrograde said:

the 13,000 trolls on xanadu are hiding from you

Crap. They've learned.

Could u please give freedom zombies skeletons mountain giants we need other creatures please for the love of god.

• Like 1

ya just give us the solo stuff but throw in a mountain giant and make it kinda tough for knights only

I want to say again devs you have been doing a great job. Can u spice up the combat, hunting in wurm its lacking.

1 hour ago, Malcore said:

I am Melkor enough said

Spoiler

Image result for lilo i knew it

All depends on location.  I'm just trying to teraform a deed and am assaulted by 3-4 trolls every day.  I still think a challenging hunting server could be a blast.  No deeds, no pvp.  Just really rough fights, like rift level CR or better.

Been out wandering and I can find all the trolls I can handle, but still only the occassional unicorn. Up from 53 to 66 kills in probably 5 hours playtime. 

Have had some hints on locations with piles of them, just unable to find them yet 

No one yet?  Seriously?  Fine, I'll do it.... 

Image result for release the kraken

• Like 3

Since the spawns have changed - or whatever it is you exactly did - I've not had to wait for months before finding a few animals on my mountaintop anymore, so I will join the thank you's that are being said here. 

Unicorns are great (except to the unicorn breeders) but I'm still waiting for the return of Bison from the "fix". Also mobs still congregate and linger on cliffs, clearing those would increase mobs in useful areas 5x.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Xallo said:

We need Oracle's fog machine back in action. There hasn't been an entire Wurm month of fog for quite some time. :D

It seems like a very long time since I saw my last Fog Spider, though I hear those living in the clouds still see them.

Trolls are swarming on the east side of the west mountain next to Green Dog. Tried to wander through there a week or 2 ago and every minute after killing one I would come up against another one when trying to proceed further. Usually a few will respawn on the west side too and might have to kill those if they try to pester me on perimeter. Seems that usually if there is no one traveling into these areas they will just continue to build up their population.

Nice to *not* see fog spiders around though...

=Ayes=

Edited by Ayes
sp