Sign in to follow this  
Wargasm

Celebration Sermons (CANCELLED)

TL:DR -  [22:06:43] <Persy> [23:06:26] Faith increased by 0.2400 to 53.4847  (And that's with 2 priests here).

I've seen some requests lately on the forums from priests looking for a sermon group, so I decided to start one!  I invite all WL and BL priests to come on down!

When: effective now

Where:   Pilot Point  T22, Celebration  (or X38 Y47 on the Celebration Map)

unknown.png

unknown.png

What is a sermon good for:

Faith gains and resetting your daily prayer count back to zero for additional faith from praying.

How does a sermon work:

Once you have reached your 5 prays for the day a sermon is used to reset your prayers. You can preach every 3 hours with a min of 6 listeners to reset your prayers.  Once finished, you have 5 fresh prayers on a 20 minute cooldown.

I'm not at 30 faith yet should I attend?:

yes! You are able to pray which benefits you as well as us and once you hit 30 you can be converted and join the rotation.

What do I do between sermons?

We ask that you do not log out if at all possible. We are kind enough to leave ours running idle for you. Going AFK just let us know our rotations are set up to allow you never to lose your spot!! Not going AFK but bored? We can help!! I will offer some basic mats for you to kill time and gain skill!!

Why attend your sermons vs another?

Not only to we offer a min of 6 listeners constantly I will also personally offer imping services (as my time permits) and affinity meals to my visiting priests to maximize their channeling skill gains.

How Rotation works:

How we set rotation: Active priest who are coming into the sermons with either join in an empty slot (Displayed below) or if there are not slots listed you fall in at the end of the rotation. When you finish your preach you will have a msg in your event window

Here  --->   [21:57:07] Lubkix finishes the sermon by asking you to join her in a prayer to Vynora.

Taking the middle number (minutes of the hour)   :57 + 30m <--This is the cool down time needed to be valid listener for your fellow attendees 

making the next preach :28  Then you also move your name to the end of the list

[21:56:47] <Lubkix> Next sermon:  28, Silvertail, 2 spots, Wargsfaith, Arakielx,Lubkix     <---That would be here

We are leaving out toons on 24/7 or as close as possible so if you are able we ask that you have the same courtesy for us!

Happy preaching!

*DISCLAIMER* - The sermon rotation will be maintained by me or a delegate designated by me.  For any complaints or concerns about sermon order or any other drama you forgot to leave at your deed, these issues can be addressed to me privately.  As no highways travel through my deed, I reserve the right to KoS unruly visitors at my discretion.

Questions just pm Booskii or Wargasm here or in game

Hope to see you there!!

Edited by Wargasm
  • Like 7

Have my alt on his way.  Thanks for offering sermon group.

Sounds very good, I will come on over as soon as I can! Ty for starting this.

I might bring my priest there too with 2 sermon alts later today, so we could get even better ticks!

I'll be bringing my two priests over to sermon. Do you happen to have a bed available for one of my priests to sleep in?

I do not supply beds at sermon groups, sorry.

Thank you so much for starting this! Always 0.2000-0.3000 gains. And almost always open slots.

Edited by Wiolo

Very cool. Will bring at least  1 priest for now while I finish some things. Then maybe another I want to switch to vyn. 

Not complaining (as I know the importance of sermons), but as your neighbor (just up the canal), how long is this one going to last? The one before nearly crashed my computer everytime I tried to leave/approach the canal.
Though I hope to get some new hardware in a few months, to (hopefully) help with this.

Edited by Benie

Until my villager gets 100 faith, at least.  Sorry the church is in local of the canal, but makes it easy for everyone to get to.

Oh and btw, thanks to whatever forum mod moved this thread to the Cele sub-forum, because, you know... people don't sail from other servers or anything...

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Wargasm said:

Until my villager gets 100 faith, at least.  Sorry the church is in local of the canal, but makes it easy for everyone to get to.

Oh and btw, thanks to whatever forum mod moved this thread to the Cele sub-forum, because, you know... people don't sail from other servers or anything...

no foreigners from other lands are welcome! jk

ps. i am illegally trespassing the lands of celebration atm because of this group, blame them.

Edited by Themystrix
  • Like 1

Emmaline is otw.

Edit:

[09:39:27] Faith increased by 0.2600 to 84.0213    Very organized and well staffed, get on this folks!

Edited by Nomadikhan

Thanks for the promote, but I'm hesitant to take on additional priests during the day.  We crept up to 9 priests in the rotation and that's not good for gains.

I still extend an invite to any EU and Asian players who are online when I'm asleep, I think we're kinda dead during those hours.

As of this morning, we have no more room for newcomer priests.  Sermons will continue with our existing group members, but we no longer have room for any additional priests.  I will modify this thread as things quiet down a bit.

I've left, had a great time while it lasted, but people are now complaining about roatation times and it's not worth the childish drama.  When your gaining .40 a sermon and waiting 5 hours to do it... your getting more then 3x the basic gain in 5 hours, not 9... I don't understand the problem.  People just want to whine if there's more then 6 priests I guess :(

@WargasmNot your fault, your sermons are just too popular lol. Thanks for the gains and GL!

Edited by Nomadikhan

On 7/18/2018 at 7:58 PM, Nomadikhan said:

I've left, had a great time while it lasted, but people are now complaining about roatation times and it's not worth the childish drama.  When your gaining .40 a sermon and waiting 5 hours to do it... your getting more then 3x the basic gain in 5 hours, not 9... I don't understand the problem.  People just want to whine if there's more then 6 priests I guess :(

@WargasmNot your fault, your sermons are just too popular lol. Thanks for the gains and GL!

I guess living in different timezone has its benefits, i haven't heard any whining about long sermon times at all and compared to impalongs, this is quite fast, but glad you were here for our gains aswell :D .. im soon done too :)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Themystrix said:

I guess living in different timezone has its benefits, i haven't heard any whining about long sermon times at all and compared to impalongs, this is quite fast, but glad you were here for our gains aswell :D .. im soon done too :)

Was glad to be there,  you of most were really friendly and fair.  Was only one person that had issues, I left just to avoid any drama and I hadn't seen them there but that day.   :)

Edited by Nomadikhan
  • Like 1

Damn that sucks.  I'm about to be 30 faith to priest up Smeagan on Creeperthemob after becoming follower last week.

If too many people, would having 2 sermon areas with 2 sets of altars work?

I'll be looking forward to it reopening.  I hope it's soon.  :)  Thanks for offering at the time.

• Like 1

I found the sermon group experience to be well organized, flexible within reason, very healthy gains making my short romp there pleasant and expedient.  Drama free Thank you for the food too.  Glad I was outta there a while ago,  missing ensnarement of troll troubles.

• Like 2

On 7/20/2018 at 4:28 PM, Bloodscythe said:

I found the sermon group experience to be well organized, flexible within reason, very healthy gains making my short romp there pleasant and expedient.  Drama free Thank you for the food too.  Glad I was outta there a while ago,  missing ensnarement of troll troubles.

That's a shame because we managed to ensnare another troll!

2d2dbgi.jpg

Edited by Toolhead
  • Like 2

About 6 priests have reached 100 faith at this point, so we have room for a few additional priests.  All are welcome, but we encourage those with alts to come and join ours in worship.

On 7/20/2018 at 6:28 PM, Bloodscythe said:

You were on Cele and didn't come see me?  I am shocked! Shocked, I say!